Marriage Ceremonies

E

elbeek

W00H00, u will look fab in white my love :)

A

alithiel50

I wish the two of you a long and happy marriage! :drink:

O

old.Affydaffymezu

/em winks at alithiel:sex: :sex:

Afun Mindbreaker
proud member of the camelot WDW society (women do women)

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Eggy
Can we have gay marriages?

Shotgun first dibs on Elbeek

:clap:

Ehm, that would explain the strange feeling i had everytime i got Beeky stuck on my arse in FL rvr raids.........

E

elbeek

Nah, Ohcan I was looking at yer V.P.L m8 :)

K

kuragari

I can't see why not, probably 70% of female characters running around are male anyway... and other males marry them so why not change a character model? :)

Anyway, best of luck

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by old.Affydaffymezu
/em winks at alithiel
/whi I thought you said you wanted to keep our little fling casual, non-exclusive and secret? I had no idea your thoughts had turned to marriage! :uhoh:

E

Eggy

Originally posted by elbeek
W00H00, u will look fab in white my love :)

Something borrowed, something blue, something old and something new.

We can tick "old" off the list, me and Strondor got busy last night.

J

Jiggs

Hi, i'm Jiggs from Prydwen. In my late 20s with dark brown hair, I'm pretty short but well built.

I'm looking for an independent woman, I spend alot of time away from home preaching to word to Trolls and Firbolgs (sheesh they never listen they just try and whack me with massive hammers and swords!!) so having a hobby to keep you busy while I am away would be a big bonus.

Send me an letter (pref with a artist sketch of yourself)
Jiggs
c/o Vestuta Abbey
Ale Quality Control
South Black Mountains

PS if you enjoy dressing up as a lurikeen (really would be perfect is you can make thos little 'yelps' like them also) would be :great:

PPS inconnus need not apply

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Tilda
gif ali's ass
Keep your damp blue hands to yourself! :p

And since Jiggs has turned this into a 'lonely hearts' column....

While Ali's vicious and brutal fighting style may give the impression that she's the kind of girl who 'likes it rough', what she craves when she gets away from the rigours of combat is someone to pamper and care for her... a woman with soft gentle hands and a sweet voice... :fluffle:

Xan on the other hand is more one for rough and tumble. She likes a girl with a bit of passion and fire.... as long as it's not a Friar, cos all they do is whine about AF chant! :rolleyes:
Her ideal partner would be a sorceress or minstrel.... cos with mana and endurance regen they can keep going all night! ;)

G

gunner440

Originally posted by alithiel50
While Ali's vicious and brutal fighting style may give the impression that she's the kind of girl who 'likes it rough', what she craves when she gets away from the rigours of combat is someone to pamper and care for her... a woman with soft gentle hands and a sweet voice... :fluffle:

Xan on the other hand is more one for rough and tumble. She likes a girl with a bit of passion and fire.... as long as it's not a Friar, cos all they do is whine about AF chant! :rolleyes:
Her ideal partner would be a sorceress or minstrel.... cos with mana and endurance regen they can keep going all night! ;)

err

are ur chars lesbos? o_O

T

Tilda

<snif>
Fairy liquid (plains drop :p ) keeps my hands soft.
And im kind, caring, and dieing to meet you in the flesh ;)
my voice is lovley.

:(

i wub j00 Ali

Tilda
x

A

alithiel50

I'm sorry Tilda, but it just wouldn't work...

You see, Alithiel suffers from 'Frog Fear'... and the funny frog-like noises that Inconnu make when they get over excited would make it impossible for her to relax and unwind.

10 silver pieces to the person who can name someone who shares several of Ali's characteristics (ie a red-haired lesbian with frog fear) from a popular TV-show.... ;)

G

gunner440

10 silver pieces to the person who can name someone who shares several of Ali's characteristics (ie a red-haired lesbian with frog fear) from a popular TV-show.... ;)

i know its taht woman from that quiz show!!!1

carol vorderman!!! :p

2498.jpg

A

Ambulance

10 silver pieces to the person who can name someone who shares several of Ali's characteristics (ie a red-haired lesbian with frog fear) from a popular TV-show....

Willow - From Buffy ;)

O

old.Affydaffymezu

She likes a girl with a bit of passion and fire
sorceress
mana and endurance regen they can keep going all night

I know but only one girl that can possibly meet such high standards:

That would be ME :clap: :clap: :clap: yes ME :clap: :clap: :clap:

Afun Mindbreaker
Thy local sorceress with a bit of passion and fire

p.s. Endurance regen we'll solve with potions;)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by old.Affydaffymezu
p.s. Endurance regen we'll solve with potions;)
Not necessary.... Xanetia is a Paladin ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom