Market prices ?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Have they plummeted ? I am wondering what an Antalyan shawl and those other highly priced items cost nowadays. For some reason I pumped 120p into some damn items (which I ended up having no f'ing use for :D ) before I quit so am really wondering if that was a crap trade. No, didn't pay 120p for the cloak ;p~

Zahur ring, Sililia's necklace, Antalyan shawl etcetc go for? :)

tyvm.

-SF

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
prices has indeed got lower but only resson is that alot of ppl play classic or quit game. Hopefully DR and 1.81 will get players back to the cluster wish will increase the moneyflow and turnover of rare items.

I guess u can get about 30-40p for the items ju listed with the shawl abit higher maybe. If u wait to 1.81 i guess u can get around 50 for necklace and ring and 70 for shawl.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Good posting by guy above.

Seems that there are more of the items (Like Zahurs ring) on the market and they aint shifting as often becuase their aren't enough players snapping them up. Once one person begins to shift the price down then others follow suit to remain in with a chance of theirs being bought.

For instance - Zahurs was at about 60p, then dropped to 50p. Seen quite a few atm for 40p and I bet it will soon drop to the mid 30's unless something changes.

Seems its a buyers market more at the moment Soulfly :)

/bow

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
well, that just sucks. thanksies.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
well, that just sucks. thanksies.
put the items on ur cm for what u gave for em, if u are lucky some desperate bloke will buy em and u get ur money back. Worked for me as i got pretty good for a shawl some weeks ago despite prices dropping, everyone dosnt use FH u know and if u are the only one on cm with something good u might get it sold anyway

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
they will be changing soon enought imo

to make a template now things like MT3 LS3 take a lota time to farm, artifacts will cost a lot if they arent doable in 1fg .. so when people make temps its not just the 30p for the zahur ring they have to pay up for its the rest of it that makes any decent temp cost 100plat +

1.81 .. no artifacts ... insane scroll drop rates .. youll prolly be paying a few hundred gold for them rare scrolls instead of 20 plat + ;..

also /autoloot will mean people will get cash they sometimes wouldnt normal bother pickin up .. on raids PL grps etc ..

so imo there are a handfull of rare drops that will be worth anything at all ...

imo the prices of those will go up ..

above said less ppl = cheaper prices .. but tbh less ppl also = less rare items droped so should kinda scale ..

does seem to be ML9 sorc's farming zahurs at mo so i think the rings may fall a bit more.

kraken drops as well as levi drops will be aviable coz they will make the encounter easyer .. but every1 will want them in temp coz the uv just rocks .. at present dont oftern even make it to the cm's and ppl would have to have a lota cash and be lucky to stick em into there temps...

kraken and levi drops are the FAS,zahur ring, silila neck of the future :D

if u have a rare drop imo youll get v good cash for it after 1.81

to soulfly IMO> zahurs will go down .. FAS will go up .. sililas neck will always be high ..

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I don't play so I don't need to worry bout selling stuff on CM, but thanks for the insight and great posts the two of you :) Very informative, tyvm! :]

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
SF have you quit again or you still PvEing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom