Mark Jacobs about fortress battles...

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
On K8P server crashed every time destruction gone for fortress. Order managed to take down the bugged fortress in fell landing 3 times though. (no outer doors, keep lord goes down the stairs, impossible to defend)

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
Heh not only crashes, but really need to pay a dev to go and redraw our doors on our Caledor fortress.. a few npc guards there wouldn't hurt either ;)

alrdy hard defending when all EU ppl asleep, much less without any doors or guards whatsoever :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
as i said in guild chat "I defended the Shining Wall and all i got was this lousy server crash" i guess its not quite fixed yet then?

(just amuses me to watch people rush to defend then nearly all the guilds level 30+ peeps suddenly "logging out" in one fell swoop hehe, then five-ten mins later people get back on and start moaning about server going boom boom :p )

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
hehe well at the moment, the best defence is just to go and crash the server, alot faster than actually fighting thr enemy, instead get all the BWs there and start AoE and do stuff with lots of effects, and it should crash :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom