Mario Galaxy

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Rawr this is much fun. Wasnt entirely sure id get drawn into it given my tastes these days in gaming but its immensely good. The lvl design is top notch.

Anyone else get this today?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
UR MR GAY.

Yes, it does have a deeper meaning :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I got it :) Its fucking ace! So glad I decided to pick it up.

Tilda

I was a little hesitant in getting this but got it yesterday. I have to say it is awesome fun, finally something that is a great game, uses the controller in a sensible manner, and tests the Wii graphically.
Well worth getting!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I was a little hesitant in getting this but got it yesterday. I have to say it is awesome fun, finally something that is a great game, uses the controller in a sensible manner, and tests the Wii graphically.
Well worth getting!

I still can't understand why I can still see hard edges on 360 and PS3 graphics, yet when I was watching my mate play mario galaxy I couldn't see any?

What I mean is when you see a circular object on 360/PS3 you can see the straight lines that make it up, whereas on the Wii it actually looks 100% circular.

I'd go as far to say that Mario Galaxy and Metroin Prime 3 show that the Wii can easily compete with it's two counterparts on graphics on quite an even ground (At the moment anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom