March Newsletter - Ss madness

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Well this game seems to get better and better every month, pitty its not gonna be out til december :(

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Something is beginning to bother me about WAR.

These battlefronts presented in the podcasts hint that Orcs will fight Dwarves and Chaos will fight Alliance....thats understandable....but does it mean that if I roll an Orc, I will never be able to fight 'umies or fight alongside my Chaos bretheren against the forces of good or even invade the Dark Elf realm just for kicks?

If the game world is going to be strictly segregated like they are hinting it will be, then I think a lot of players are going to be annoyed.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie

These battlefronts presented in the podcasts hint that Orcs will fight Dwarves and Chaos will fight Alliance....thats understandable....but does it mean that if I roll an Orc, I will never be able to fight 'umies or fight alongside my Chaos bretheren against the forces of good or even invade the Dark Elf realm just for kicks?

If the game world is going to be strictly segregated like they are hinting it will be, then I think a lot of players are going to be annoyed.

As what ive read, you will be able to go to ur "allies" and help em fight for glory!
When they talk about, dwarfs fighting orcs, they just means that their lands are connected, not that others cant help em out.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
warhammer online or conan..... DAMNIT now i cant decide.... again.... :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy

They already stated that the starting zones (same faction) are connected and that u can freely move within em. So no worries :eek:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

i wish it was tbh.... would be something fresh to have more then 2 or 3 sides fighting eachother.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
i wish it was tbh.... would be something fresh to have more then 2 or 3 sides fighting eachother.

Its 2 sides fighting each other, with 3 racial groupings per side. Each route has 2 heriaditary enemies. But you can jump from realm to realm on your side.

I would have prefered a 3 way fight like DAOC, but not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom