Part of the furniture
What happened man, bloodly rihno's.

Did you get a ticket to go in the end?

Mey

Part of the furniture
It's ok i was getting bored of winning all the finals we were in anyway :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Gutted :( But I expected it. Leeds have looked awesome all year. Their forwards are top drawer and their backs have the pace we dont. Weve looked knackered for weeks whereas leeds have looked fresh so cant complain. Just gutted because we would of been the first time in history to do back to back trebles and even back to back quadruples. Tell you what though, union just cannot compete to the althletes, skills, agression and entertainment on show yesterday. Jamie Peacock played the full 80 minutes and was a monster

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Every single damn rugby thread you have to whine about Union, get over yourself

Mey

Part of the furniture
Every single damn rugby thread you have to whine about Union, get over yourself

Whatever, if union was so good it wouldn't keep stealing rules from league now would it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I could give a shit which one is "better" they are both entertaining to watch. The point is, why get so upset about a sport that is near identical to the one you follow, its just plain retarded.

Marc

FH is my second home
I could give a shit which one is "better" they are both entertaining to watch. The point is, why get so upset about a sport that is near identical to the one you follow, its just plain retarded.

Maybe if you had a clue about the history you would know why we get so upset.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Maybe if you had a clue about the history you would know why we get so upset.

Did Union add on League or something? :(

Seriously though, i'm not a fan of rugby but whats the hate about? :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Did Union add on League or something? :(

Seriously though, i'm not a fan of rugby but whats the hate about? :p

How long you got lol. For 100 years union tried to destroy league including the vichy government in occupied france getting the Nazi's to make it illegal. But it still goes on even to this day. A lot of it is childish stuff, like a rugby league team using a union stadium and the union team sabatoging the score board. Thats just pathetic.

I went to play for my local union team and after one game for the second team they put me in the first team. We had an away trip to egremont which was like 2 and a half hours each way. I went and was the only sub not to get a game. A week later I was told by someone on the commitee it was decided I wasnt going to play because I was from rugby league stock.

They also copy a lot of stuff from league and the declare that they thought of it. The video ref was apparantly devised in union circles even though league had been using it for a good 5 years before, then there was the skin tight shirts that england used, which again, was "innovative" and never b4 used by any sport, except Bradford bulls had been using them for like 6-7 years before hand.

Then there is Stephen Jones, the rugby union writer for the times. This guy is obsessed with rugby league and uses his column in the times to have pop after pop after pop at the game.

Everyone hates us but we dont care :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
One thing I think is bollocks about rugby league. The grand final. St Helens topped the table for most of the year, why the fuck should they lose after an 80 minute match?

Its a bit shit really :(

Marc

FH is my second home
One thing I think is bollocks about rugby league. The grand final. St Helens topped the table for most of the year, why the fuck should they lose after an 80 minute match?

Its a bit shit really :(

Leeds beat us both times in the regular season. For me they were the better team this year. Oh and union have brought in the same thing. They now have a grand final -esq play off system at the end of the season to decide the champions. Not that they ever copy rugby league, oh no :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Leeds beat us both times in the regular season. For me they were the better team this year. Oh and union have brought in the same thing. They now have a grand final -esq play off system at the end of the season to decide the champions. Not that they ever copy rugby league, oh no :D

Union is for posh gits down South, League is for the common people that lurk around in Yorkshire and Lancashire ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Go shit in the how many shit's thread imo :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Union is for posh gits down South, League is for the common people that lurk around in Yorkshire and Lancashire ;)

As the great Laurie Daley Said "Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people, rugby union is a complex game played by wankers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom