Maps

E

Excess1on

Ok folks, its get involved time :D

A while back, Crusader asked all the Admins to pick a map and review it, so that we could create a couple of lists of maps to use in the coming season of the league.

Now no matter what lists we come up with, some of you are not going to like the maps chosen, so to try and cut down on complaints being made about the maps.

If you think a map SHOULD be used for the league, let us know about it in this thread, write a SMALL review of the map, and which gamemode it should be played in, and why.

If you think a map SHOULDNT be used, do the same, explaining why.

J

JedyKnight

Map reviews

Well concerning the next season .. the maps we shouldt use for ctf will be like:
Dam - Sucky spawns .. stupid spawns

Austria - Same stupid spawns, even if ppl like to play on it, its slow, its uneven since blue spawn is wayyy far from base, and the reason i gave below to sliema and docks apply here as well.

Subway - Its way booring to play in here, because spawn is to close to flag and even if we kill many, ppl will always respawn to get the flag back.

Laneway - this maps is not bad for ctf, but it sucks our fps away .. and we often see 5 or 6 players on screeen .. and its even worse!! Unplayable.

Sliema and docks - both for same reason, uneven sucky spawns, maybe with 2.6 docks will be fixed, but even with the new rule when we swich spawns, it will always be .. who will play first on best spawn, picture my team plays first and we cap like 3 or 4 then only defend .. it sux anyway!!

On TS .. we should avoid:

Laneway - Same as i said before .. sucks all our fps, but it can be an alternative, still i think we have more maps better then this one :)

Druglord - We shouldnt put maps in for ppl to camp on it, because that is what happened last season, i saw a game that was 10 min time and was 0-0 because of draws !! gimme a break :)

Ricochet - I saw this map on official cw .. trust me .. there is 1 rule and that is it .. control the roof and u will most likely win. Even Better, camp on the roof with spas aiming at doors and 1 sniper at window and u will win :D

Users who are viewing this thread