Maps!

O

old.TheMule

Sorry to be dumb. I bought this game yesterday, and stayed online from 6 to 1am:sleeping:

I managed to get to Level three, and started to get some more interesting quests. But some of them where directing me to go to villages that where NOT on the map provided with the game.

Is it up to the character to build local knowledge, or is there a map? I found some of the NPCS would give directions, but you had to be going in the right direction to start with!

I was trying to find Audliten in Midgard last nigtht. It turned out that it was right next to the village I was in:mad:

Any advice on where I can get a map via map or quest. I'm not trying to short circuit the game. but I only have a limited amount of time to play:(

W

whipped

Thanks to Starman yesterday for providing this one.

http://www.randomly.org/projects/mapper/index.html

Takes a bit of fiddling to start with and figuring out which Zone numbers in the map files are related to Midgard is difficult.

However I now have some very nice 1280X1280High Definition, top down renders of al of Midgard :)

Check it out. There are pre-rendered smaller versions (512x512) on the site above as a taster.

S

Summo

Hmm...

After a bit of browsing I managed to print out a 20-page map of Midgard showing all the camps, villages and so on. Useful, but looks pretty crappy and blurred on my black-and-white printer.

Has anybody managed to find a good, clear, printer-friendly map of Midgard? Some relief features would be nice, just to ensure I'm crossing the right terrain?

I've checked all these sites and nothing really delivers.

Whipped - If you could perhaps host that big map of yours or email it to me at summo@barrysworld.com that's be tres smart.

Thanks, peeps.

S

Sar

I'm too good to you ppl.

I'm hosting the large 7Mb version of the Midgard map on my webspace. You can right click and save as on the link in me sig.

:)

W

whipped

Those big maps of mine can be found here.

They are arranged by Realm and then by Zone. With BW throttling of bandwidth it may not be avalible all the time.

Have fun!

G

granny

OK now those are cool maps Whipped but they need annotating... :p

W

whipped

I will get round to it. In the mean time you can imagine that the names of the towns are there :)

I thought of putting spawn grounds for different creatures on the maps as well. Maybe using some kind of coloured circle key?

God knows.

G

granny

Whipped can you do the ones of Hibernia too?

O

old.Sasos

Well if you go to: www.f4g.net/vb/

then click on the link for the "Na Fianna" Guild you can get many maps in a post on here and come join us in the forums :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom