Map Rotation Change please..

S

Scouse

Can we PLEASE remove the dire Quagmire from the rotation. It sucks cock bigger than any map has ever sucked cock EVER.

U

-Ultimate

Can u say Recalecacacacacacacaence?

Cos i can't :(

U

-Ultimate

The Ultimate bad rotation server in your opinion?

Thin Ice
Recalecanse(sp?)
Quagmire
Dust To Dust
Dessicator

Hours of no fun at all for all the family :)

M

Mongrol

I`ve yet to understand what people hate about dust to dust. Is it the no vehicles? No invs? Lack of talent to actually play it properly?

U

-Ultimate

Sigh, no need to get flamey, i just don't like the map for ctf play thats all, thats my opinion, no need to start accusations of 'lack of talent'. Thats why i said worst rotation in MY opinion not yours, try to do a fun post and thats where it gets me :rolleyes:

O

old.Stabs

Originally posted by Mongrol
I`ve yet to understand what people hate about dust to dust. Is it the no vehicles? No invs? Lack of talent to actually play it properly?

Id say its the lack of energy packs which you need in D2D giving the limited skiing.

The spawning points all around heavy guarded flag making it near impossible to budge defence.

The indoor turret that takes out almost everyone going for flag and people lucky to get out with half health if they grab cleanly. The turret is also near impossible to destroy since human defence is non stop.

In short its just far too easy to defend and the offence has no effective way of countering the D.

S

Scouse

I think it'd be fine if they just removed the turret.

The defence is beatable - and it's still fairly easy to cap without the NRG pack.

Thin Ice rules IMHO - it's just that most people refuse to change their tactics to suit the map.

Suit up in light with a sensor jammer pack and I reckon that 4 times out of 10 you'll get away with their flag :)

O

old.RadianT

If you have a few guys on D that know what they're doing you'll have a pretty hard time getting that flag even out of the base.

S

Scouse

If you have a few guys on D that know what they're doing you'll have a pretty hard time getting that flag even out of the base.

Yeah - and if that ever happens I'll sell my copy of tribes ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom