Many thanks to Chretien for ML2

nerfbbs

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to publicly thank Chretien for staying the full 5 and a half hours to make sure evry1 who possibly cud got the credit for the raid.

At least there are a few ppl left that make DAOC worth playing and arent always looking after number 1.

Good on yer m8 :clap:

Yerk the Cab who likes to eat grass, concrete, dirt or whatever the current ground is made of :wij:

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Chretien did very well on the raid indeed. Templar officer please contact me for leftover loot to your guild funds.

Elated

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was a great run, seemed confusing in the beginning but who can blame em when there was like 30 ppl :) thx for helping me infil (ghl) to get ml2

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep as said before, great leading, tho a bit confusing at the start cous there was like +60 ppl, but well lead, hope evrybody got their ml2 done :)

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Well done m8, wasn't on the raid but got mentioned several times over DOA /gu , on how well you ran it ... :)

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Alltho at the ending doing Horror or Terror step, we got wiped, thanks for the waiting :)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks guys.
I really wasn't expecting the numbers we got - I was hoping for 3-4 groups and we had 76 in the BG when we entered the temple. As a result things got a bit fractured with people who hadn't done pre-reqs and then only being able to do 2.7 2 groups at a time (which I didn't realise before the raid).

For some reason it looks as though people who wiped on the last 2.7 step still got credit so check to make sure you still need it Bleams. I know the Templars who were down there suddenly got credit while we were waiting for it to repop.

Graendal - all the loot from 2.10 you can keep and lotto amongst the people who were there for that step with you.

In all it took longer than I expected but eventually everyone who hung around got the ML so that's the main thing.

Vorna

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to say thanks to Chretien 2 even tho lots of problems came up he managed to pull of a raid that originally started as an ootkt group and ne1 else that wanted to come along and ended up with 76 in the bg. Yet he managed to pull thru and managed to finish the raid with evry1 getting credit.
:worthy: Well done :worthy:

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
Chretien must be one of the most patient leaders in albion :) Thanks for a well lead raid :worthy:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Yep Chretien I've been telling people might as well tell you. Lots and lots of respect to you for leading that raid. We got way to many people.

I feel a bit guilty cause I was one of the people who started the raid with the chess-step not done I hope I made it up a little by getting the people who needed it trough it as fast as I could <hugs KING = HEAVY etc macro>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom