Many Thanks To All Albs!

E

edrillian

Many thanks to everyone who participated in my raid. We done good tonite. Finally proud to be an alb. No whinning in this thread so plz mids/hibs dont flame here. Everyone worked hard and followed orders and long may it continue :)

T

Trinilim

thank you for leading and organizing the raid mate, it's a shame it failed though :(

E

edrillian

Yep too bad. But dont worry mids :) Kirennia has some schemes cooked up for you in 1.6 :)

X

xplo

soz that FL couldnt come, they all had to work etc. how nice of the server to crash when we finally got to relic ;(

O

old.Sko

do your best. 15% (or if goa incorporated rp bug 1500%) bonus on rp for defending realm will be nice.

T

Tigerius

Seems you guys were doing quite well out there, words can't express the crappy service to ruin that, honestly glad I wasn't there and felt it first hand.

On a smaller note, a tip for the future if you like, try to inform officers/GMs of larger RvR guilds within your alliance, not thinking of anyone in specific ofc :rolleyes:

H

Herbal Remedy

umm brommix was in the pre raid cg 2 days before the raid:rolleyes:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Was a GOA spy who plays in Midgard I believe who hijacked Brommix's account and knew then when the raid would happen...
He actually had the server crash planned to co-incide with the view of Excal for the relic carrier, but forgot to include ld's (so Albs hit the relic keep later than he thought).
Regards, Glottis

B

Belomar

Good job, Edrillian, for organizing and leading the raid! Also, well done to Tilda, who pulled a lot of the weight (while still managing to spam "OMG I PWNED A KOBBIE" to the command cg). That this raid was conceived, planned, and led by a level 35 speaks volumes for the improving spirit of Albion. :)

T

Tilda

yeah was a good raid, gol + me kinda got lots of LD's and never got there but we had some good fights in odins.

AND I 2 SHOTTED MY FIRST KOBBIE!!!!

/cheer

Tilda

K

Karnage

Servers crashed, people started patching to US servers.

Half the people we had didn't come back :(

Or at least thats how it felt..

But we definately lost a fair few of our number

F

Flimgoblin

damn :(

Nice one Edrillian :) can't have been easy to get all of albion to listen up to a level 35.

Shame it was spoiled :(

Keep up the good work :)

E

edrillian

Thx guys, I was in the GoL group tild and after i went ld i ran all the way to RK by myself, and actually made it. Then some purple hunter attempted to kill me. Took him about 10 shots lol. Many thx to Tilda, English, Bowen, Feya, Belomar(My Driver), Kirennia, RB guys and all the GoL guys who gave me lots of advice. (If I missed anyone its because i only just woke up)

Users who are viewing this thread