many oldies left?

robbe

Loyal Freddie
poisono said:
lo lo, i miss The Unforgiven :(

I also miss old DAoC, where did Azal that ickle Shadowblade end up?

-]- Skald - Enid - Midgard / Prydwen -[-
-]- Healer - Tia - Midgard / Prydwen -[-
-]- Shadowblade - Poisono - Midgard / Prydwen -[-
-]- Necromancer - Poisono - Albion / Excalibur -[-
-]- Cleric - Luxia - Albion / Excalibur -[-​

talking about old ppl.. would like to get in contact with original owner of Enid

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
Hey, i aint really had much to do with daoc lately, once i forgot to pay rent on my house i just seen no point to log in, aint be on in a while... many old middies still hanging around? Be fun to log on for a nite or two if there many left? hows midgard doing anyway? Many ppl still play with new games been released? just curious :touch:

:cheers:

Oi you silly git.. and nope I'm not still around , and prob wont be , playing UO again , and I'm having a blast.. sure the graphic's could use a few updates... but you cant touch the game-play , and the enourmous freedom ingame to do what ever you want too :)

" pass's gas "

Taobitz said:
Hey pald :) id like to give rvr a crack again but i dont know if i wanna exp a ToA suit tbh lol.

TU was fun hehe, i think Azal was jumping around different games, Mir? WoW? not to sure though. i seen him post somewhere recently but cant mind where that was :S

TU was fun yes :( bring back TU... Khan, Wendy, Voss, Dimes... quetz...all of you ;< (BloodOmen)

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
suprised your playing UO damon :eek6: least ur having fun!
Hey blood, they all on WoW shadowmoon.. TU guild there. they seem to be doing alrite. i dropped on couple times to say hello... i aint not playing games atm though!

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
suprised your playing UO damon :eek6: least ur having fun!
Hey blood, they all on WoW shadowmoon.. TU guild there. they seem to be doing alrite. i dropped on couple times to say hello... i aint not playing games atm though!

I played UO for 5 years before I started to play DAOC m8 , atleast in that game all can make all the diff types of chars you can make , no Infil+mincer combo advantages to any one :clap: :kissit: :clap:

Vanguard

Fledgling Freddie
Well ... Well ...Well, It is nice to know you are still around.

I also reminisce the old days of UF/DAOC. Think I still have parts of that suit in my vault you crafted for me- well I think it was you :).

Very rare I look at these boards tbh, but nice to see ppl are still around even though they aren't playing daoc anymore.

Yes, still playing my gimp SB, refuse to roll another char- spent far too much time with current toon to even consider rolling another. Plus I don't have the time as I use to, with so much rl activity.

Take care m8, cya on-line sometime hopefully.

Van.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
hehe never knew that damon :)

good ol days of crafting!, hehe the trusty shadowblade ^^.. good to hear from ya.

P.s. aint taking care of myself just broke my collarbone :(

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Well i have played since the Beta testing of the game and for some reason i'm still playing

Bring back Purple Warriors

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
So gimped irl :(

Hope you get better soon :)

<Slap>

and you gotrag, i havent forgotten you <slap> (you only get a lower case 's', ner ner)

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Talking about oldies, does anyone have a email or so to contact Gentry/Remedy?

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
hehe hey haroat ;) hows things?
i havent seen Gentry/Remedy in well over a year maybe two :O although i aint been very active over the last year or so... :(

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
hey tao :)
not playing daoc anymore...well haven't played it in ages,came back after a year for a free 2 weeks and got bored after 2 days.playing WoW now but not realy hardcore,got a busy life etc.still hang around here for some reason though :m00:

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
hey kalg :) bit like myself tbh not playing anything atm.. real life busy.. bought WoW myself.. got to lvl 17 then rl kicked in lol :(

Doune

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Do you remember a Shadowblade named Clique?

I remember you ... and I remember trying to xp the Scav room in Spindel with 3 fg's in it :D

Haven't played DAoC for some time though.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
lol i do ;) i think ur kobbie if i am correct. but remember the name hehe!

its 2am and im in the middle of doing coursework- ownd by school... (all niter) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom