Mantle of the Champion wanted

R

Rei-Ki

Any1 got a Mantle of the Champion cloak for trade?

Im willing to trade for an Avernal Longsword :

1h slash, 16.1 dps, 3.5 spd, procs 71 DD (heat), glows red

the sword is brand new and unused.

pm me in game if you wanna do business, cheers.

O

old.Im pac man!!

got that mantle m8. look for pac or knockout

R

Rei-Ki

cheers, hold it for me please and ill be in touch asap.

G

Gahldir

Now that is a name of an item that ended up in wrong realm!!

I demand a Jewel of the Healer or a Necklace of the Wizard or something for Hibernia!!!! :)

A

**Aligro**

OMG are you blind, did you not see my thread saying i had a mantle of the champ for trade, i already have that sword but what else you got?

T

Treniel

yeah swap a rare drop for a sword which is bought in DF for 17 diamond...easy to get...drop for a drop is better..i have it find sumthing interesting and i will swap it

O

old.FIN

Bah , easiet way is to kill the mob what drops it..bah, selling, buying, u nuts

B

[BF]kate

Looking Too

I have killed LOADS of ellylls. I made people come with me to kill them. We spent hours and it only dropped once and we couldn't find it (using a trebuchet is interesting at ellylls). I can't torture my friends with it anymore when there are 1,458 more interesting things to do than kill ellylls for a lame cloak that won’t drop.

I know it's not even a great cloak, but I still want it. I am willing to trade diamond seals or money. I don't really have any items to trade. Contact me in game or leave me a msg if you are interested.

P

- Pathfinder -

The only thing remotely good with it is that it's hooded :) The stats are average at best. However, the hooded factor makes it uber :)

A

**Aligro**

OMG i am so sorry raubryn i didn't mean to sound abusive in anyway, shape or form, do you forgive me??

Well people always used to tell me that hooded cloaks were bad but i guess since to armsman epics i guess it's o.k

RE: Kate... How many diamond seals you got??

H

Hit ^_^

hooded only looks good on rouges.
you epic tanks wear you new helms whit pride :p

/ps. got one of them cloaks. but only use it when i solo :)

F

Flimgoblin

rogues and mercs...

goddamn chain coif pointy nose bit...

or is the epic merc stuff nice? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom