Man Utd Vs Leeds

D

doh_boy

Now that was a top match!

United only got going after leeds scored but it was a great game after that. United's passing was as good as I've seen it this season and the new players played well on the whole. Kieron Richardson was a fucking liability.

D

darthshearer

Now children reading this thread, the above posting is a prime example why not to take drugs! :)

D

doh_boy

heyyy! Just because you're out :p

You watch the match? I was very impressed with 'that eagles bloke'.

D

darthshearer

I did watch the match. That egales kid does look good, I must admit but the rest of the match was a bit scrappy. I suppose your gonna get that playing Leeds tho aint you, especially when you only had a few first teamers in.

Anyway we would have got you :( Nice to see Leeds out tho also, so I cant get as much stick at work now :)

Did you hear the bloke on TV say

"What are Leeds going to do now, play Man Utd 3rd team" :lol:

D

doh_boy

Heh :)

I was talking about the fact that we could regularly get the ball off the leeds midfield and that the passing was dynamic and fast. We also didn't loose the ball to sloppy passes as much as we usually do (once richardson went off). Was very impressed with djemba and forlan once, at least, looked useful.

D

darthshearer

Hmmm wasnt really too hard to shine through against that heap of shite tho :) Not taking taht away from them tho Djemba Djemba had a good match.

There is one thing tho.

Your missing Beckham. I dont mean for that match but in the Premiership and CL.

D

doh_boy

Aye sort of, what we're missing is an easy cross-field ball when we cannot break down defences. We got away with it when beckham was here but now he isn't we can't. One thing though we now have someone on the wing who can pass defenders.

D

darthshearer

Yeh, certainley can cros the ball, where Beckham could but didnt have to as he was a pinpoint passer of the ball abd could get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom