News Man not eaten or drank for 70 years

Bahumat

FH is my second home
they said he had baths and gargled water so imo he drank some. probably had water with nutrients or something in to make the scam more believable

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
they said he had baths and gargled water so imo he drank some. probably had water with nutrients or something in to make the scam more believable

Why does everything have to be a scam? Two weeks under controlled enviroment is what one might call proof.

The reason he's not dying of thirst is clear ofc, body absorbs water from bathing and this most likely keeps him hydrated.

Not going to bathroom is clear too, since he doesn't eat or drink.

Not eating well, that and the time he's spent doing it is rather odd.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Why does everything have to be a scam?

It might not be a scam but if he's used to going long periods without food then 2 weeks isn't going to kill him so long as he has access to water. He isn't exactly burning up a lot of energy while sitting around. It doesn't mean he's gone 70 years without food.

I also wonder if there's been a bit of creative reporting here, perhaps using the word 'food' when maybe they just mean 'meals'.

Got to admit, I'm very sceptical about this one though it would be cool if it was true.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
This story has been running and running for years actually since he first made the claim. The controlled environment thing is just as much about him as it is his religion.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Of course its a scam.

Religious charlatans in India are everwhere, most famous being Sai Baba.

Send him to James Randi for a month:clap:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No food or water for 70 years.

So he's fuckin magic is he?

Put this along side 'Man claims his left leg has swam the Atlantic by itself'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's like people want to scream "fake!" at everything to save precious face. "Oh no, i wasn't fooled!".

Bunch of sceptic motherf*ckers :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Why does everything have to be a scam? Two weeks under controlled enviroment is what one might call proof.

The reason he's not dying of thirst is clear ofc, body absorbs water from bathing and this most likely keeps him hydrated.

Not going to bathroom is clear too, since he doesn't eat or drink.

Not eating well, that and the time he's spent doing it is rather odd.

Controlled environment eh? Yeah sure thing...You ship him to England or America and run these tests, if he passes those i'll believe it.

Oh and as for being sceptics...we could call you a gullable fool.

I am with Zede and Job's opinions on this.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Controlled environment eh? Yeah sure thing...You ship him to England or America and run these tests, if he passes those i'll believe it.

Oh and as for being sceptics...we could call you a gullable fool.

I am with Zede and Job's opinions on this.

I'm saying it's possible, not that it's 100% fake. I'm not believing it with blue eyes, but neither am i going "Nu-uh! Can't happen! No way!".

Difference between you being a sceptic and me not being a gullable fool.

Funny that you'd take the US/UK word over several other, more unbiased and even more eucated countries opinion on it.

Sweden, norway, finland, germany to name a few, would be a lot better then the US or UK.

Not to mention, i think the US already did studies on this guy and even if the UK said "Yep, he's telling the truth", you'd still go "No way!".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toh mate. Seriously. Facepalm :D

UK/US isn't the pinnacle of western civilization. Seriously.

Disagree all you want, but act like someone with half a brain about it.

FYI:

Main reason i hate outloud sceptism is that it's so "all knowing".

"Obviously a fake", one of my fav points. How is it obvious? Obvious would have proof, points of reference etc.

There's no discussion, just 100% denial and it's like a lil kid going "No!" and crossing his arms at a plate of porridge.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'm saying it's possible, not that it's 100% fake. I'm not believing it with blue eyes, but neither am i going "Nu-uh! Can't happen! No way!".

old.Tohtori said:

You lead me to believe you think this is not a fake. Unfortunately I don't have "Tohtori's Read Between the Lines" addon :(

Oh and regarding US/UK - Yeah Germany or Sweden etc are fine, however I did not want to list every country I thought would be suitable for testing. Lets say he went to Germany and they confirmed he has magic, i'd probably believe it as I trust their scientists not to be blinded by faith.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
qlrhy.jpg

:-D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You lead me to believe you think this is not a fake. Unfortunately I don't have "Tohtori's Read Between the Lines" addon :(

Oh and regarding US/UK - Yeah Germany or Sweden etc are fine, however I did not want to list every country I thought would be suitable for testing. Lets say he went to Germany and they confirmed he has magic, i'd probably believe it as I trust their scientists not to be blinded by faith.

You thought wrong. I merely pointed out that two weeks in observation is proof of some form. Do i really need to put a "but this doesn't mean it's 100% proven" in every line?

Stop thinking so black/white, just because i don't think something is necessarily a fake, doesn't mean i believe it 100%.

I doubt anyone could prove it's magic, that's just the local ideals pushing into the story, but it's possible, not necessarily, but possible that the guy doesn't eat/drink(outside absorbing water ofc).

Two weeks in observation is the only proof either way, so until more studies come out or it's disproven, i'll put it in the "could be" category.

Regarding the UK/US, fair enough, examples are as examples are, my mistake there to call you on it.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
2 weeks is possible for anybody just meditating. However if he hasnt lost any weight its a different story.

Zede

Part of the furniture
UK/US isn't the pinnacle of western civilization. Seriously.

Disagree all you want, but act like someone with half a brain about it.

FYI:

Main reason i hate outloud sceptism is that it's so "all knowing".

"Obviously a fake", one of my fav points. How is it obvious? Obvious would have proof, points of reference etc.

There's no discussion, just 100% denial and it's like a lil kid going "No!" and crossing his arms at a plate of porridge.

I've spent 10 months in India in the last 5 years. I've seen these types - EVERYWHERE ! A more appropriate analogy would be the evangelists in the USA & we dont pay them any credence

As I said, just let James Randi loose on him for an hour & he'll be eating cherios for brekkie.

However, I do believe Yogis, Sufis & the like are capable of amazing things, just not this :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
No food or water for 70 years.

So he's fuckin magic is he?

Put this along side 'Man claims his left leg has swam the Atlantic by itself'
I agree.

It's utter bollocks. But yet interesting!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You're all scared.

In case its actually true.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Of course its a scam!!!

everyone knows Yogi's raid pic-a-nic baskets when the rangers aren't watching :)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
The guy lives in a cave as a hermit.

What does he possibly have to gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom