Man dies after mammoth gaming session! You have been warned!

V

Venemous

Man dies after mammoth gaming session! You have been warned!

A South Korean man, as yet un-named by police, has died afer an 86-hour non-stop gaming session in an internet café. Witnesses say the bloke did not eat or sleep once during his massive gaming session and even collapsed once but just carried on after regaining conciousness. He died in the toilet in the café and the police are investigating.

dunno what to say except... AFK

A

Arnor

pfft, pussy

but yeah, you can say he went AFK :D

L

lofff

pffft, thats an old history :p

but yeah, actually am reinserted in tha society so i dont play that much but not that long ago i wasted my health on brutal sessions too :rolleyes: on a private lan :p

But ofc, we usually eat a lot and got drunk couple of times while being on ^^ (my mark is 4 days non-stop (yes 96hours) i collapsed after and decided to give it a period, went home and sleept bout 30hours in a row)

Glad to say i rarely play more than 4 hours in a row nowadays.

L

lofff

ps: no, am not proud, i just admit i was sick.

N

Novamir

omg nice :p

i think i've done a 35 hour stretch, of hardcore constant xp when i was nearing 50. was my holidays etc, but still sick :/

O

old.Xanthian

I can see it now.. 4 days into PvP release..

**NEWS FLASH**

40 people have been found dead at thier PC's all believed to be members of a cult called "Nolby Pride", after playing a game named Dark Ages Of Camelot for 96 hours none stop!

:p :p

O

old.neenee

either NP or war/(broc?) legend :rolleyes:

longest ive done was about 32hrs straight. nothing but tired after that. although recently i had some kind of attack resulting in spending the night in hospital :rolleyes: . at only 20 i blame games. daoc is bad for you! :p

Now. open up ure daoc manuals. first page at the bottom.
read points 3 and 5 over and over. :p

L

lofff

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
I can see it now.. 4 days into PvP release..

**NEWS FLASH**

40 people have been found dead at thier PC's all believed to be members of a cult called "Nolby Pride", after playing a game named Dark Ages Of Camelot for 96 hours none stop!

:p :p

prolly, only tought men survive ^^

O

old.XanateA

keke,wussy koreans die everyday from this, we swedes have natural resistance -_-

X

xyza

My max is at about 72hours.... now that was 72hours filled with jolt and caffeine(sp?) pills :D

and I tell you, don't eat too many of them pills ;)

Z

zagor

hmmm i seam to recall reading this on another mmorpg site, only 86hrs man what a pussy, i have dont longer than that, but then again afterwards i kinda slept for almost 2days. Was a great network gaming session with me mates :)

p.s did have food and drink though as we ordered takeouts with bottles of pop (after we had run out of the beer).

M

MiZzZerY

If he played games for 86hours and did not eat for the whole time i would say he was on amphetamine :)

S

Skrad

Originally posted by old.neenee
Now. open up ure daoc manuals. first page at the bottom.
read points 3 and 5 over and over. :p

Or, for those too tired to remember where they put the manual...

Avoid playing if you are tired or have not had much sleep.
Rest for at least 10 to 15 minutes per hour while playing a video game.

The one that really made me laugh though was, " Make sure that the room in which you play is well lit." Yeah right... it's hard enough seeing in game night as it is! :rolleyes:

C

Cuthervaen

Huh old story someone pointed it out on Irc some weeks ago I remember.

Best quote (really cracked me up) was from someone I alas don't remember who said :

- I bet his last words were "GIV ITAM!"

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom