Malmo xp groups, lvl38+ starting saturday 17.30cet

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
-Gathering stone at malmo entrance, not stone what on valley between skona/malmo.
-Time 17.30 cet.
-cg whit Borhad ~15 min before.

this is your change! suffer soloing? looking group around midgard and rarely finding :(
join malmo! get tour around zonewalls,
see dragon!
have change show drakulvs what you have made, no blood, meatpieces and puke thx.

lvl 38+ seers, rest 40+ is best to go.

neutral svartalf faction and you made it easy, hostile? and this get alott more tricky.

dont be afraid if there is 30+ peeps, malmo can easily offer xp and frustrating over 40 same time :)

xp method depends what kind groups we can make.
enough supp sm and we do pbaeo, if not? cc pulling so long there is enough supp sm, easy.

if this goes fine? continue so long there is people up.
sunday starting again when enough online, just this time you need be on lairs gathering spot, zw near dragons lair.
if morning lacking people? sunday 17.30cet at lair starting again officiel.

if there is more people what fit to groups? list is back and holder is like old days person who dont have so much to do.

SPREAD WORD AROUND /AS ABOUT THIS, MORE WE GET PEOPLE? EASIER THIS MAKE XP GRIND IN WHOLE REALM FOR SOLOERS, + WE LEARN TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER.

if wondering something? you can look Borhad saturday morning from malmo, send pm and i answer so well i can.

Trying get this up every weekend, but make new post every time.
if there is enough intrested? you can log oof and on lair and keep this going by own weekdays, most old farts know how to do it :)

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet would love to see malmo take off again :)

will do my best to be there with ozkir 45th shammy.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Noooo! give early mornings again :p work in the evenings :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
try get this 1st somehow up, after that when there is enough people logged? just look mornings and try get this self up.
remember always can go ~lvl40 whit fg to h-stones and work for xp there.

1st we need get so called critical mass up what is there allways, early mornings and from this critical mass allways is 1 person who can put groups up so this dont die because 3fg are looking each other and wonder what to do :)

personally watch saturday side and only try get this up, dont have any alts atm what is even near lvl 40 + guildstuff 7pm cet.

if you need neutral faction to svarts? killing mobs down spindel is ok, varulv give faction, spindel is svarts in entrance and if these are hostile? malmo svarts are hostile too.

tomorrow i gona show quite safe route lair if someone wondering how to get there, its wellknown but still many run direct over from h-stones, this is more near dragons lair.

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
if you need neutral faction to svarts? killing mobs down spindel is ok, varulv give faction, spindel is svarts in entrance and if these are hostile? malmo svarts are hostile too.

I'm fairly sure that the svarts in Malmo need a better svartalf faction than the ones in Spindel. You'll need to be neutral to spindel svarts (rather than hostile) to get through in Malmo.... unless something's changed since the last time I was in Malmo that is ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom