Malmo PL sat-sun 7-8/8-2004

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Looking to fix a Malmo PL session saturday and sunday 7-8 aug 2004 both days from 11.00-18.00 CET.

Setup will be:

Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech
Pac healer + leech <<-- spot taken
Active shaman bb ml5+ perf + leech

I hope to snatch a sm for myself, just needa find someone who wanna borrow me his.. :)

See this as an opportunity to xp ur artifacts ( Phoebus Harp-now also for seers woot woot-, Spear of Kings etc ) and PL of alts.

Please dont sign up if you dont expect to be able to attend the whole session. Disciplin is also highly appreciated so please, no slacking during the session ;)

I reserve right to fill in spots with ingame friends that I've had on pl sessions before and therefor know they are good players and stabil.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm id like a shammy spot if im allowed though my bot hasnt got ml5 :< (though if 1 of the other 2 seers has i dont c a big problem, fop is more important than heal font in most PvE cases)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Looking to fix a Malmo PL session saturday and sunday 7-8 aug 2004 both days from 11.00-18.00 CET.

Setup will be:

Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech
Pac healer + leech

I hope to snatch a sm for myself, just needa find someone who wanna borrow me his.. :)

See this as an opportunity to xp ur artifacts ( Phoebus Harp-now also for seers woot woot-, Spear of Kings etc ) and PL of alts.

Please dont sign up if you dont expect to be able to attend the whole session. Disciplin is also highly appreciated so please, no slacking during the session ;)

I reserve right to fill in spots with ingame friends that I've had on pl sessions before and therefor know they are good players and stabil.

/update Time changed to the weekend after, so 14-15 / 8 - 2004 11-18 both days.

Sup sm + leech <-- Iceforge
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech
Pac healer + leech <-- Krafiks

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Sup sm + leech <-- Iceforge SUNDAY / Sup sm + leech Saturday?? <<---
Sup sm + leech <-- Sploink
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech <-- taken
Active shaman bb + leech <-- Darksword

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Sup sm + leech <-- Iceforge SUNDAY / Sup sm + leech Saturday?? <<---
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech <-- taken

I was able to COME saturday and NOT sunday :p

Good nobody signed up then :p

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
I was able to COME saturday and NOT sunday :p

Good nobody signed up then :p

ah shaddap :p

Sup sm + leech <-- Iceforge SATURDAY / Sup sm + leech SUNDAY?? <<---
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech <-- taken

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i may be able to come sunday, depends if im awake, if you havent found any by then and im online gimme a shout (i need some daoc'ing back in my bloodstream, 4 weeks away has left me deprived!!!)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Sup sm + leech <-- Iceforge SATURDAY / Sup sm + leech SUNDAY?? Ormorof ( counting on you old fella :) )
Sup sm + leech
Sup sm + leech <-- taken
Active shaman bb ml5+ perf + leech <--- Dracus

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Sup sm + leech <-- Iceforge SATURDAY / Sup sm + leech SUNDAY?? Ormorof ( counting on you old fella )
Sup sm + leech <-- Schumii
Sup sm + leech <-- taken

Seems like groups are sorted.. So we begin at saturday 11.00 CET SHARP! Please meet at West Skona stable master and we go in together from there. Why not meet at lair? Cause some leeches are bound to have svart aggro and we gonna do it the hard way.. :) Altho if you leeches already have svart friendly faction please do station it at lair. Just try and have your main char at stablemasters :)
Sunday we meet Lair again at rest spot - if new leeches is needed its up to urself to get them into lair. We will only go together at saturday when we begin.

C ya peeps :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ill be there on sunday then :D

was only last sunday i couldnt make it due to need to recover + family stuff ;)

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
If you need a Healer *raises hand* Mend/Pac Healer + Shaman Leach Aug Spec.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Sup sm + leech <-- Iceforge SATURDAY / Sup sm + leech SUNDAY?? Ormorof ( counting on you old fella )
Sup sm + leech <-- Schumii
Sup sm + leech <-- taken

Seems like groups are sorted.. So we begin at saturday 11.00 CET SHARP! Please meet at West Skona stable master and we go in together from there. Why not meet at lair? Cause some leeches are bound to have svart aggro and we gonna do it the hard way.. :) Altho if you leeches already have svart friendly faction please do station it at lair. Just try and have your main char at stablemasters :)
Sunday we meet Lair again at rest spot - if new leeches is needed its up to urself to get them into lair. We will only go together at saturday when we begin.

C ya peeps :)

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkk kkkkk kkkkkkkkk

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Know this is late to tell I cant come anyway, but I hoped I could (didnt have a clue this was going to happen)

But atm, I have been sitting 6 hours, trying to get internet connection on my stationary computer, but without luck.

Atm Im working on a way to format my computer atm, which is kinda hard without a floppy drive :p

Sorry, but you will be needing another SM + leech for tomorrow, unless the next few hours bring miracles....

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
After 9½ hour, I got the comp up and working again, I'll be tired like hell, but I'll try and be there :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i wont be able to make it tommorow afterall kraben :(

ive just gotten account re-opened but been told i need to go to work tommorow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom