Malices Weapons and Artifacts

Eputaja

Banned
I got 2-h Malices Axe , i would like to reroll to 2-h hammer malice is it possible yet or is there any trick or mby it comes in new version ? same question with CB if i want to change version please post , information here all info is very wanted :)

Abnormal

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:
I got 2-h Malices Axe , i would like to reroll to 2-h hammer malice is it possible yet or is there any trick or mby it comes in new version ? same question with CB if i want to change version please post , information here all info is very wanted :)

- An Artifact Scholar has been added to each realm's Hall of Heroes (Artifact Scholar Jarron, Artifact Scholar Alaria and Artifact Scholar Elmer). These NPCs will allow a trade-in of certain artifact weapons for another version of that weapon. These weapons are Battler, Malice, Spear of Kings, Golden Spear, Traitor’s Dagger, Croc Tooth Dagger and Bruiser. <- from 1.78 patchnotes, will return the artifact to level 1 tho

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Which applys to the 1.78 patch..

If you had your mallice B4 they introduced teh crush malice then hand it into the same scroller who activated the artifacts and he will exchange it.. but it will be @ level 0 with 0% xp.. if not u will have to wait till the EU is on 1.78

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom