Malice Axe...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
OK.... So I now have my Hero to 50, have picked up some pretty groovey armour and weaps in Housing so I can pass as having some reasonable armour, now I'm starting to look at some Arti's :)

I have a question. Malice Axe...

Is it me, or is this weap complete crap for classes like Hero/Pally/Warrior when I say these classes I am refering to them as 'lasting' in fights rather than gettin the fight over and done with quickly.

The proc that goes off reduces ur oppenents stats and increases urs for a period of time, but then reverses the effect afterwards, correct? So ideally you want the opponent to be eatin worms before the effect switches against you. Is this right or have I read this wrong?

Thanks for all who help.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
No...

The proc (level 5) takes 25% off your opponents stats for a duration. Simple as that.

The level 10 ability (arrogance) boosts YOUR stats, then gives the negative effect after 30 seconds.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
No...

The proc (level 5) takes 25% off your opponents stats for a duration. Simple as that.

The level 10 ability (arrogance) boosts YOUR stats, then gives the negative effect after 30 seconds.

So the boost is for 30secs, how long is the negative effect for?

If it is for 30secs, then am I right in thinking its a waste?

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
the level 10 is a charge so u dont have to use it if u dont want to.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
So the boost is for 30secs, how long is the negative effect for?

If it is for 30secs, then am I right in thinking its a waste?

I think 30 secs, can't remember off hand.

It's useful for soloing, when it's a close match, or if you really need the extra dex for one more guard etc...

I use it, but rarely

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Its pretty crap it doesn't stack with buffs, but the negative effect still reduces your stats. The absorb it gives is ok though. The level 5 proc however, is the good thing about the artifact

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
malice axe is a very nice axe m8.. well worth useing.. hits pretty hard has a ncie slow speed, and the lvl 5 proc is fantastic

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
about the negative effect of arrogance...its purgeable :flame:

giz0r

Loyal Freddie
For a hero idd recommend Battler in 2hand and Malice in 1hand, simply because Malice in 2hand doesnt have the same debuff as it does in 1hand.

In 1hand it debuffs 25% to all stats, in 2hand its just static 25 debuff to all stats, still good, but 1hand is better ;)

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
As Vantros said, Malice axe is stlong weapon for all chars :) i'm useing it with my hero as 1h :) (LW battler ofc :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom