Malice Axe to hammer

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
If you had a 2H malice Axe, and wanted to trade it in for the hammer version, could you choose a 1H hammer?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, i think so, but why 1-h? :p
Take 2-h Malice and 1-h Battler :D

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Its not for me :)

I already got 2H hammer malice and 1H battler :)

Agromin

Fledgling Freddie
Its for me, i already have Malice as 2H, but made a new template where i want Malice as 1H and Battler as 2H..
Anyone know? Would be nice with a "for sure" answer :p

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hi Guys
This comes from the patch notes on the subject:

Malice's Axe (Albion)

- Crushing versions of Malice's Axe have been added. Clerics and Friars may now activate Malice's Axe as a one-handed crushing weapon (Malice's Mace). Mercenaries and Reavers can now select from a slashing version and a one-hand crushing version. Armsmen and Paladins can now select from a one-handed slashing, a two-handed slashing, a one-handed crushing or a two-handed crushing version. Mercenaries, Reavers, Armsmen, and Paladins can speak to Scholars Brivela or Torradan to exchange their old Malice's Axe for a crushing version. Please note any experience or levels Malice's Axe has gained will be lost when it is exchanged for the crushing version.

Malice's Axe (Midgard)

- Hammer versions of Malice's Axe have been added. Shamans and Healers may now activate Malice's Axe as a one-handed or two-handed hammer. Warriors, Thanes, Skalds, Savages, and Berserkers may now choose from the one-handed or two-handed hammer version in addition to their other choices. Warriors, Thanes, Skalds, Savages, and Berserkers can speak to Loremistresses Hetha or Marga to exchange their old Malice's Axe for one of the hammer versions. Please note any experience or levels Malice's Axe has gained will be lost when it is exchanged for the hammer version.

Malice's Axe (Hibernia)

- Blunt versions of Malice's Axe have been added. Blademasters, Druids, Bards, and Wardens may now choose between a one-handed blade and a one-handed blunt version of the Axe. Heroes and Champions may choose between the one-handed and two-handed blunt version in addition to their other choices. Any of these classes can speak to Sages Girom or Aideena to exchange their old Malice's Axe for a blunt version. Please note any experience or levels Malice's Axe has gained will be lost when it is exchanged for the blunt version.

There you go!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I read that a few times but while it's clear about changing from axe to hammer, it seems to me a bit ambiguous about going from 2H to 1H

exchange their old Malice's Axe for one of the hammer versions
That's the only reference to it and that doesn't say whether it's a version of your choice or simply the same version (1H or 2H) as you had before.

Since it's a one time deal, just wanted to be 110% that you could choose :p

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine respecced from sword to hammer recently, when he changed in his Battler, he changed it from 1h sword to 2h hammer. So I don't think you will have any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom