making rvr fun?

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Here are my suggestions for making the RvR aspect of DAOC better.

1. Reduce all stun and mez timers to 2 - 5 seconds max. 9 seconds is way to long in rvr. This should be more of an interupt spell rather than a press to win button.
2. Reduce all damage output of every class by 20%. Would this increase the battle time allowing more fun for all?

How many of you have run out to be mezzed, stunned and killed within 60 seconds of arriving in an area?

discuss.

Can of worms opened -- steps back -- covers eyes.

living

Fledgling Freddie
So if you reduce all damage by 20%, how about the poor Stealthers,/casters who need to kill that mad tank before he gets up close? It would not work. It would change the whole balance between the classes.

Its fine how it is really. Some runs/evenings suck - others are great fun :)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
i think RvR would be much more fun if everyone stopped whining about adds and zergs and getting OMWGWTFPWND!!!"!"Q!"!! by <insert current fotm>'s on forums all the time...

It just gets people all grr and im a bit stoned at the moment, so i can't really be doing with all that grumblin...

OMG!!! I just remembered, i got jaffa cakes in my bag!!

pip

Banned
semanon said:
Here are my suggestions for making the RvR aspect of DAOC better.

1. Reduce all stun and mez timers to 2 - 5 seconds max. 9 seconds is way to long in rvr. This should be more of an interupt spell rather than a press to win button.
2. Reduce all damage output of every class by 20%. Would this increase the battle time allowing more fun for all?

How many of you have run out to be mezzed, stunned and killed within 60 seconds of arriving in an area?

discuss.

Can of worms opened -- steps back -- covers eyes.
\o/ and the time on near sight and the dam range of it I mean 2 min with that on ya is a joke and you are right with the mez/stunned too :worthy: I have been thinking this to for last week but didn't want to get grilled for it:( + make purge cheaper dam abilty cost is stupid +artis to fix is a load of b/s too dam could go on all nite but wont:D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pip said:
\o/ and the time on near sight and the dam range of it I mean 2 min with that on ya is a joke and you are right with the mez/stunned too :worthy: I have been thinking this to for last week but didn't want to get grilled for it:( + make purge cheaper dam abilty cost is stupid +artis to fix is a load of b/s too dam could go on all nite but wont:D

Dont think your bothered about ns usually, if you get nearsighted, you just let rest of your stealth zerg to do the business

Oh wait, your pip, the stealther who always solos....:m00:

pip

Banned
Thadius said:
Dont think your bothered about ns usually, if you get nearsighted, you just let rest of your stealth zerg to do the business

Oh wait, your pip, the stealther who always solos....:m00:
:eek: Was thinking on whorelock gimp

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
dont really find rvr fun anymore unless im in a 8 man, and then stun/mezz isnt much of an issue :p (demezz/tendril spam)

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
dont really find rvr fun anymore unless im in a 8 man, and then stun/mezz isnt much of an issue :p (demezz/tendril spam)
The problem is that not everyone gets into an 8 man team:(

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
how about, delete rvr, then you'd all cry wouldnt you.
Moaning granny you are Himse, Sense of humour you need, Yoda I sound like.

Gamah

Banned
Making rvr fun in 3 easy steps

1. Drink lots of beer
2. Hire a whore (or get a gf you sad git)
3. Drunken blowjobs whilst mashing your keys and pwning noobs = much fun

gogo!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Making rvr fun in 3 easy steps

1. Drink lots of beer
2. Hire a whore (or get a gf you sad git)
3. Drunken blowjobs whilst mashing your keys and pwning noobs = much fun

gogo!

indeed.. but but.. i dont recomend doing all that while ur on TS with friends that records..

in the words of pepsi max...
been there... done that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom