Making macros? and a few other questions :)

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone know a good site with info on how to make macros?

As a priest i would love being able to heal/shield myself without having to change target from the enemy, i know it can be done but i lost the homepage with the guide :)

And is there a way to lock you hotbar? i allways manage to drag the icons of it while in combat, and tbh it sucks to have to open your spell book in the middle of a fight :p

And last anyone know a good group panel add on, hate the standard one :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Try this link, the site in this post seems to be one of the most used, some very good stuff on there and also enough information for the not so clued up ppl.

here

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ralgedi Smurf said:
i would love being able to heal/shield myself without having to change target from the enemy
Activate the spell (click or hotkey), then click your portrait? Doesn't change your target, but can result in accidently dragging the spell off the quickbar if you don't use hotkeys to cast with.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Whisperess said:
Activate the spell (click or hotkey), then click your portrait? Doesn't change your target, but can result in accidently dragging the spell off the quickbar if you don't use hotkeys to cast with.

i allways end up dragging the icon of the horbar which sucks, so better get the mod installede that ST recommende :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:

Umm... k but, thats for first time mmorpg people who like doing stuff the slow way.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
ST^ said:
Umm... k but, thats for first time mmorpg people who like doing stuff the slow way.
:wub:

i would love being able to heal/shield myself without having to change target from the enemy, i know it can be done but i lost the homepage with the guide
That's what I replied to, not saying it's the best way or the fastest, but the way that's already in there without any modifications. (for those who want it that way, seeing as how you already provided a way for those who like to/feel comfortable with modify their game)

Light

Loyal Freddie
stancesets is a nice addon i found for rogues - ambush with daggers and it auto switches to sword/dagger when destealth and back sweet ;>

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
How do you get that extra row of buttons above your normal bar, I keep seeing it on screenshots and it would be hell useful.

Hunter has way too many buttons needed!

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
There's FlexBar which is able to display/hide buttons depending on certain circumstances (eg, displays the traps while you're out of combat which then vanish if you are attacked or attack, that displays the ranged abilities while they can be used which then morph to the melee attack when the enemy gets too close, etc) although it's a little complex and takes some fooling about to get it just right, something I haven't had the time to do just yet, but I really want to learn the commands some time before retail.

It sounds a little like cheating to have your battle options handed to you on a platter, though if anyone's seen how cluttered a hunter bar can get (any class for that matter) I find it quite viable :), plus it's not much different from the rogue bar changing while stealthed.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
I really just wanted one that adds another row over the exp bar, but the only one I can find wont work because of the hunters extra pet bar.. I'll have a look at that one though, can prob get it to do much the same thing..

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
EQ2 does this automatically, can't believe WoW haven't implemented it as well. The UI does just about everything else for you, just short of selecting and casting the correct spell for the selected target, at the maximum possible range, then auto-casting heal spells when you / party member falls below 30% health.

MMOG-lite or what?

Still loving it tho :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Anastasia said:
EQ2 does this automatically, can't believe WoW haven't implemented it as well. The UI does just about everything else for you, just short of selecting and casting the correct spell for the selected target, at the maximum possible range, then auto-casting heal spells when you / party member falls below 30% health.

MMOG-lite or what?

Still loving it tho :)

What would be the point in playing?

The wow UI is fine - the quality of additional mods people are making puts it ahead of anything else.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
ST^ said:
What would be the point in playing?

The wow UI is fine - the quality of additional mods people are making puts it ahead of anything else.

Its nice, but i find it pretty wierd that you cant move around on most stuff by default. Otherwise i like it, and i simply love the keyboard setup so meny options :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom