Making a heretank movie

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Note: By heretank, I mean flex spec. 50flex, 50enhance, 27sheild, 10rej.

Right, I've been toying with the idea of making a heretank movie for a while now but have been struggling to get decent footage. Sadly if I have my BB account on, I can't run fraps very well. This makes soloing and FG fighting hard to record as fraps isn't on a lot of the time ;)

Basically this is asking what YOU as a viewer would like to see. I would make a poll but they annoy the hell out of me so I'll just ask. Depending on what people say, I'll change my current play style to try and get as much of this as possible (might respec for soloing RAs if a lot of people wanna see that)

Any rollplaying?
Solo fights vs casters? (rr5 abuse or not, your call)
Solo fights vs tanks?
Full group fights with or without TS sounds on?

Been annoying cause recently I've had a lot of really really nice long winded FG fights but I've only got 1 recorded sadly. /slaps back of wrist.

Also, I'm not in any set guild group of any sort, I just group with a small handful of people often :p So if you ask for FG fights, It'll be of our PuG groups vs other pugs or other guild groups.

Any tips on how to get the best quality out of fraps footage would be greatly appreciated too. I'm your blank canvas, draw on me ^^

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Funny .. I was asked the same exacte thing when Spielberg was about to make Jurassic Park ...

So Cruhar... What would you like to see?

told him the same, as im gonna tell you now: Your movie, your call...

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
A mix between Solo fights and group fights, some TS chat left in. Try and get one or two comedy scenes in as well to break things up :)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Show it as it is, don't just show clips of you owning all the time, show clips of the close fights, they are normally the best to watch, make it so that the viewer wants to roll the class, make the music in different genres so it appeals to all audiences, and most of all, enjoy making it.

Gl!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I have a flex tic as well, cut out all the story, music, spells, stuns...just show Levi.

My Levi counter has hit the 500 mark and im still not bored of the sound...or the dmg.

If i make a video if will be me levi'ing people with a side cam view, all you'll see if Levi, Levi, Levi, person dies *insta spawn next guy using media skills* Levi, Levi, Levi. This will last about 2 hours.

Shimynor

One of Freddy's beloved
ok...

Mark, you might want to leave my voice out of TS? Might annoy the hell outta you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom