Making a call to all focuspull teams

X

xfear

For this saturday and this sunday, i would like to do 2 FE raids, this weekend, if u can book on both days, u are wellcome, if u only can book in 1 of those 2 days, u are wellcome too, ^^

If u tell me that u will come, come, and dont leave me alone there, like last raid, i know that u had problems, etc, but pliz, try to improve that

Kuca, Ravenbourne, and more peeps, had to farm for like 5-6 hours, 1000 thnks for them, for their help, and ofc, they got many points

this is the point part of the ofcusteams, ill explain it the best i can

U will get 15 points, for each zone u will clean

there are 8 zones :

conservator + xaga adds, Lairmaster adds, Broodmother adds, Hurionthex/GSC adds, Easmarach/Aroon ( only a few) adds, Geomancer Adds, OEM(only 3/4 of mobs) adds, rest of OEM and rest of Aroon adds

I will decide what zone must kill each focusteam, depending on their skills, and experience in galla

ofc, 8 focusteams are the needed, if I miss 1 focusteam, I'll ask for volunteers, and those volunteers, will take 15 points for their lotto, Unfair ? maybe, but it was worse to me, hading 8 focus teams signed, and see how only 4 came

The items that the trash mobs drop, will be for u

And u have 2 choices, do the focusteam part and later come to the raid, with what u will have +15 pts, and 1 lotto, or 2 lottos without extra points, or the points of focusteam part and the FE raid, or do the focus part, and later dont come to the raid, and lotto for items

Focusteam part, and FE raid, are 2 diferent raids, in the focusteam part u farm points, or 1 extra lotto, and in the FE raid, u know what u farm

now i hope to see some focusteams signed, couse i only will be able to do this raid, and the following one, next sunday, couse the nerf of focus pull is coming

BOOK , BOOK

Z

zeelee

Xaldrick and I are rdy

we can do both days

msg here or ingame

=]

A

Asq

Passed it on to guildies, can prolly get you one team for sure... maybe two. Will let you know asap.

R

Ravenbourne

team will be me, xaldrick and zeelee, both days pm me with area's you want cleared and times :)

edit oops, quoted the wrong person :D

X

xfear

all of u that want to farm points for ubber hauberts and stuff, u know what u must to do :X , bumping

S

squalion

i can do OEM/Cons/Easmarach/Xaga problly, if u want me 2

A

Asq

Put me down for saturday with one fp-team. Working on the sunday...

T

tdmm_kamosh

I have a mana menta, but i havent team, can i join in anyone?

My mana menta is lvl 47.5

X

xfear

all that wanna help and cant get a team, PM me in game, and ill make a team with all people together, kamosh, u can come tomorrow to galla from 12 gmt, to 16 gmt or so, and clear trash if u wish with me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread