Makeing Set RvR Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Brite said:
gotta love the insults gimmly, back from uni for the weekend, my account is inactive yet i have no rl ;) soloed unbuffed to rr6 with my first charecter bd totaly fotm, and i played beta with an enchanments spec chanter so maybe i started before you and took a year+ break :p and if you have rl friends i genuinely feel sorry for them

oh and about the warlock, i rolled to play after nerf in rvr as a group based charecter as i thought it might be fun, what a waste of mytime it was, its the dullest charecter i have ever played and i have played a lot of classes, it hasnt been logged on since 3 days after i got it 50 and i doubt it will be logged on ever again, your the one playing a warlock, not me i hate the class
Ofc you did keep telling your self that and no you didnt play befor me. What has got to do with r/l? nuthing so how can you say anything about me by what I post on a fh.

So you spent 15 hrs a day pling one to 50 and you can see what there like at lv20? your even stupider then I thought and they use more buttons then a bd what buttons you use life tap and base line dd with strafe keys? you got teh skillz m8.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Uhm... Gimmly, I've been playing DAoC for 3 years now... my BD was my first char, so you can STFU :) I don't play FOTMs. Though I have a 16 valk :(

So heh. You get a FOTM, PL it to 50 - and can't do shit :) so heh
I only run in guild groups and with friends now :) So heh, not my fault I'm liked by several high RRs.

To be honest, me and Brite and both better than you and allways will be.

Going to log, IRL to play with.

/Driven.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Overdriven said:
Uhm... Gimmly, I've been playing DAoC for 3 years now... my BD was my first char, so you can STFU :) I don't play FOTMs. Though I have a 16 valk :(

I only run in guild groups and with friends now :) So heh, not my fault I'm liked by several high RRs.

/Driven.
Ofc you are m8 keep telling your self that got to go to bed have we? got school in the morning?.

BigBlackClock

Banned
Overdriven said:

/Driven.
Hey idiot , you still alive irl ? i think you are the guy that ordered a sc template with +75 quickness on it for a BD, werent you idiot ?

BigBlackClock

Banned
He´s gimmly , you can believe me or no, he spams me the same shit about me being piratte or something, strange that 2 guys tell me the same thing, although sentimos looked like a nice dude at beginning .

Overdriven

BigBlackClock said:
Hey idiot , you still alive irl ? i think you are the guy that ordered a sc template with +75 quickness on it for a BD, werent you idiot ?

WTF? LoL.

GimmlyTheDorf said:
Ofc you are m8 keep telling your self that got to go to bed have we? got school in the morning?.

LoL...

You're both as retarded as eachother.
My BD suit has no quickness in it what so ever :)

Overdriven said:
Such love in this forum

/agree xD

Can a mod please close and delete this thread, pointless now. :)

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:
He´s gimmly , you can believe me or no, he spams me the same shit about me being piratte or something, strange that 2 guys tell me the same thing, although sentimos looked like a nice dude at beginning .
well never talked to "gimly" and he never done anything to me so will not follow the wave on this one

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Right, i think we all have had enough of this. Can a mod please close this thread?

robbe

Loyal Freddie
one would think nubs and losers should stick togheter not fight each others :p

Funkybunny

Banned
yeah overdriven! youre such a FOTM'er.. ill even tell the people here why you made a bonedancer in the first place! you came clear bout that to me when we were running the SI-quest on new years eve wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back :p or was it in malmo?

anyway.. heres the secret revealed!

<me> why the hell did you make a bonedancer anyway? they look so boring
<overdriven> the name sounded cool.

so there you are! you overfotm'er!!! nerf you! and that shaman of yours! thats also fotm! a shaman getting ml10! omg! you should be ashamed of yerself! now go roll a 2h savage .. just to be extra fotm!

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:

someone clearly showing alot of iq also /cough maybe your related ^^

Overdriven

LoL Funky, it's sooo true aswell ^_^

Oh :/ By the way.. I have a char called OverFOTM :p

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Oh yes ofc im Sentimos I play both chars at da same time ! Luisda you realy are a fag m8 just shhhh.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Oh yes ofc im Sentimos I play both chars at da same time ! Luisda you realy are a fag m8 just shhhh.
Tbh Gimmly i thought Sentimos was you, but guess not, he got one hell of a problem, he is so rude and i have never heard anything like it. Not that i say your "jsut like him" but with all the thing you hear there could me a match. But hey not my job to point out the bad peoples. Still i hope you get that grp of yours up :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Don't force me to go badass on you all now and give you a lecture in flaming.

Learn some manners. :wanker:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Don't force me to go badass on you all now and give you a lecture in flaming.

Learn some manners. :wanker:
f34r d4h m1gh7y 4705 :m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This thread devolved into a freak show--first Gimmly, and now this BigBlackClock idiot? :rolleyes:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I don't think that anything of interest is likely to develop from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom