Make your very own FIGHTING MACHINE!

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
harrharrhramsterfightingmachin.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
For...oh bloody hell. Someone shouldmake a list of old things so we ould have some new content on the boards. Fek's sake, it's like return of Mr. T in Disco in these here boards.

No offense to you ofcourse, you thought it was new and exiting. For that, thumb up. Way up.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
For...oh bloody hell. Someone shouldmake a list of old things so we ould have some new content on the boards. Fek's sake, it's like return of Mr. T in Disco in these here boards.

No offense to you ofcourse, you thought it was new and exiting. For that, thumb up. Way up.

Posting on threads regarding things you've already seen and then making sarcastic comments got you that title i'm assuming?

In that case, nice job.

and lmao at the first one :) but that second one to me looks to be... proper lessons :eek7:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Posting on threads regarding things you've already seen and then making sarcastic comments got you that title i'm assuming?

In that case, nice job.

The title is for my hard work on the forums. Well, hard sarcastic work.

Those who know me also know i'm not that serious about it, then again, if you want to take it seriously, here's a kitten for ya :D

scaredkitty.jpg

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh dear gods, I used to spam that kitten all over IRC when Snoz or Joor were spamming angry crap about adds.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ultimate hampster war machine tbh

[edit] hmm that didnt work too well tbh, use tehg imaginations fgs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom