make this thread sticky to annoy everyone please

C

ChillyDawg

why are there 4 stickeys? i mean come on, FOUR?? i cant SEE half the fucking board. if a raid is popular it will stay at the top, if it aint it dies as quickly as this post will!

P

Pin

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
why are there 4 stickeys? i mean come on, FOUR?? i cant SEE half the fucking board. if a raid is popular it will stay at the top, if it aint it dies as quickly as this post will!

change your preferences then. 50 threads/topics per page!

E

Exiled

i have to agree wtih arnor here, because tilda is an alb, AND BIAST MOD (TM)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Exiled

Atleast he can spell "biased" :p

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Exiled
Just cut it out, Exiled, and stop annoying people with your idiotic stalking of Tilda. You've already firmly taken your spot in the pantheon of BW trolls along with Adari, Moo, and Karam (to name a few).

A

Amo

Originally posted by Arnor2
because Tilda is an alb?

I think you misspelt that mate...

The word you're looking for starts with "N" and ends in "ob" :D

M

MesS°

because Tilda is an alb?

Well u are in the Alb part of the forum... If u dont wanna see Alb stickys, move ur butt back to ur own part... :rolleyes:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by MesS°
Well u are in the Alb part of the forum... If u dont wanna see Alb stickys, move ur butt back to ur own part... :rolleyes:

Did I say I had a problem with either Tilda, the stickys or anything in particular here?

Read what I wrote, an answer to a question, or butt out yourself

S

Sol-

Originally posted by Belomar
Just cut it out, Exiled, and stop annoying people with your idiotic stalking of Tilda. You've already firmly taken your spot in the pantheon of BW trolls along with Adari, Moo, and Karam (to name a few).

which makes you the posh geek who uses big wurds? :m00:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Amo
I think you misspelt that mate...

The word you're looking for starts with "N" and ends in "ob" :D

DOH! my bad ;)

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by ChillyDawg

whine

Try a bigger resolution then 640x460???

because Tilda is an alb

lol, yes... and because the midgard admin always is away? :)

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by MesS°

jeez, midgard post pharmer ...

erh .. not U MesS° .. but Arnor2 :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by greenfingers
jeez, midgard post pharmer ...

erh .. not U MesS° .. but Arnor2 :)

he asked a question, I answered it. fuck off if you dont like the answer.

Y

-yoda-

i think he's upset cos he gonna be brought ito line with other hybrid tanks "not gona use the word nerf , cos its a fix not a nerf" :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by -yoda-
i think he's upset cos he gonna be brought ito line with other hybrid tanks "not gona use the word nerf , cos its a fix not a nerf" :p

"Light tank", not "hybrid tank" :p

E

Exiled

light tank, dont you dare class that gimpy class called zerker under our hybrid label :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by -yoda-

actually, im not at all pissed at that atm. I will wait till it goes live, and till I get to test it myself here.

My problem is that my retard-tolerance-lvl has lowered drastically :(

But regarding to the 1.62 changes, it worries me abit, since the ones that will feel that the most, are zerkers like me. not the powermunchkin-bandwagon-zerks, but ppl like me with capped quick and stuff.

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by Sol-
which makes you the posh geek who uses big wurds? :m00:

them big words are abit hard to read huh? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom