Make massively Editor play Daoc

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Justin Olivetti over on Massively is asking you to dictate what game he plays! With a list of 12 options, Justin is asking you to "Choose My Adventure."

Take control of Justin's life and suck him into DAoC with your vote...he'll never want to leave
3.gif

It's a scary thought, putting the fate of my gaming time into your hands, but so be it. Life is about getting out of your comfort zones, then realizing why those zones were so comfortable in the first place and racing right back to them. But before I reclaim my own destiny, I must navigate this dark valley of capricious voters.

I guess it's tradition to kick off a new series by giving y'all the chance to pick my new game of choice, and so until Sunday, you can attempt to dictate to me which title you'd like to see in the spotlight for the next couple of months. I thought long and hard about what games I was OK with trying and ended up with a list that fell into one of three categories: the old-school, the modern F2P wave, and the promising Asian imports. Read on to see the possible paths for my future, and choose wisely -- I'm counting on you!

The old-school

Are you interested in seeing a blast from the past get a few weeks of fame and glory here on Massively? Are you constantly telling your friends just how awesome these games were -- and still are -- and yet nobody listens to you? Or would you simply like to see a gamer from 2012 attempt to tackle content from the Stone Age of MMOs?

If so, you can take a shot at Dark Age of Camelot (2001), Anarchy Online (2001), or Asheron's Call (1999)

Get on over to Justin's column on Massively and vote for DAoC!

Posted on Camelot Vault.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Theres no other option... even Daoc pay n get Zerged with a bad community :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom