Make HIB on the 4th French english

E

edoa

I know like 80% of all that play on the english servers is alb and mid so now when the 1.62 arrives we could take over the 4th French servers Hib realm. They would hate playing there since everyone would speak english, and would could kill french fuzzis in RvR all the day long.

So if we aint getting a 3rd server we could highjack another.

K

klavrynd

all the quests, spells and npc's are in french so if you don't speak it you're fucked.

On top of that, if the frenchies start complaining we'll/you'll all get reprimanded (sp?) by some french csr who points at the coc

T

Teh Krypt

csr? dont be silly klav, it may be French but its still run by goa.

S

SilverHood

we did this once though, with the lurikeen invasion on orcanie or whatever its called

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Vorcyn
Some people :rolleyes:

Don't like Excal's overgrown population and don't want to learn french to play a third realm.

K

klavrynd

if you're going to play on a foreign server, you're better off on the german ones imo. People tend to speak english more then on the french ones

E

edoa

well

The germans doesnt get pissed off the french do imo

D

Damon_D

good reason to choose the french server if you ask me

O

old.LandShark

Personne ne vous a demandé.

Anyhow, I don't like playing on the french servers even though these days I speak french more than english. I just don't like the awkward (if accurate) translations and various other aspects. Just doesn't feel right, really...

H

hercules-df

Like the idea of excal joining forces into one realm of another server, and killing french ppl = added bonus.

G

Glacier

Originally posted by hercules-df
Like the idea of excal joining forces into one realm of another server, and killing french ppl = added bonus.

bah, not just exal!:twak:

E

edoa

yepp yepp

Hopefully I well see you on the 4th french hib realm later on withour 30 chars :)

N

Nazghul-

Overpopulation on a server is no problem as long as all the realms are evenly inhabited. :)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by SilverHood
we did this once though, with the lurikeen invasion on orcanie or whatever its called

yes, that was quite wonderfull
I still have Soulkeen and Fedaykeen :D

maybe it's time for a re-run :p

P

parisienscot

I think it's a good idea to play on a foreign language server - but not if you only want to do it to annoy them and alienate them from their own server. By all means make some characters en français, but it would work even better if you tried to play with the natives rather than against them.

S

Sharma

mmm, my friend reminded me there were other servers outside of pryd/exc/Camlann i mean the germans and french came to pryd why not us have a pop at the other servers...hmmmm

R

Rubric

If we go in large numbers they might make a 5th French server coz the new one would be full. Then we could all delete our characters there & GOA would be like omg now we have a 5th Server we dont need. Lets turn it into a 3rd English server for the 30 or so English people that want it.

DONT NEED 3RD ENGLISH SERVER FFS.

B

bob007

Wjy make 4th french server atall, Give multi national server, Midgard = German, Albion = french, Hibernia = english. Then lets all fight it out :)

D

drummer

taht would result in a foreign language whine fest : der english sum ZERG

les anglaises sont des ZERG

Nice translation imho

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by bob007
Wjy make 4th french server atall, Give multi national server, Midgard = German, Albion = french, Hibernia = english. Then lets all fight it out :)

Quite a funny idea - but Albion would be english - it's all in England after all.

OK Hibernia is basically Ireland - but the French are kind of celtic too ;)

E

edoa

well

Well the thing is that almost all english players want to test HIB so therefor HIB should be english

V

Vorcyn

Re: well

Originally posted by edoa
Well the thing is that almost all english players want to test HIB so therefor HIB should be english

Nice of you to speak for the whole of the English daoc playing population.

E

edoa

well

notice the words "almost all" meaning I dont speak for the whole population but ALMOST ALL of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom