Major nerf to salvage drops in Spindelhalla?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Ok, this pretty much sucks; I was farming Svartalfs in Spindel last night for asterite salvage drops, and it looks like Mythic have gutted the amount of asterite the drops give you. Example: 2H weapons that used to give 25 bars now give 15, and worst of all the Ringed Silksteel Hauberk that used to give a yummy 64 bars of asterite now gives a crappy 15 bars. Drop rate itself seems the same, but at such a greatly reduced rate of salvage yield this could be quite a big problem.

Can anyone else confirm whether drops in the corresponding areas of Alb and Hib have been nerfed as well? I'm just hoping this is some kind of bug.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ive got a load of asterite drops from barrows in my vault from about a month ago.
Ill salvage em and report back if they have changed.

I also have some from last night i can compare em to.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Yep they have :(
Just salvaged the same drop twice but one was from before NF and one after , the one before was 70 asterite (about 145g) , the one after 15 arcanuim (about 75g).

Lets hope they havent changed the DF stuff also

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Just tryed the DF stuff and its the same :)
Atleast the cloth and leather drops now salvage for tier 10 materials i can actually use now but it is a bit crap for the metal drops.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Ok, this pretty much sucks; I was farming Svartalfs in Spindel last night for asterite salvage drops, and it looks like Mythic have gutted the amount of asterite the drops give you. Example: 2H weapons that used to give 25 bars now give 15, and worst of all the Ringed Silksteel Hauberk that used to give a yummy 64 bars of asterite now gives a crappy 15 bars. Drop rate itself seems the same, but at such a greatly reduced rate of salvage yield this could be quite a big problem.

Can anyone else confirm whether drops in the corresponding areas of Alb and Hib have been nerfed as well? I'm just hoping this is some kind of bug.

No wonder your complaining about prices in mid when this is how you are farming cash

Chronictank

FH is my second home
well considering how long it takes to salvage then hinge the stuff i think its a justified complaint

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
guess hibs CM is the counterpart for this spindel place and the scale drop in CM is changed from dia ( tier 8 )salvage to arcanite ( tier 10 ) and give less gold total now ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom