Major Conflagration (Fire-wizzies last DD)

W

-Wedge-

Turned 47 today, yeay... And started trying out my DD in RvR...

Now I was wondering, how much damage do you do with your last DD spell?

Last night I did 340 (-60) on a yellow dwarf and 399 on an orange norseman... I've got 47 +11 fire... No RA's that increase damage... (note I do not add my crits, have WP2, so I crit pretty often, but I do not add those to my average damage)

Just wondering... If your a caster from another realm, let me know your average damage... Just wondering... I was expecting a bit more damage... (214 int btw)

V

vew-victus

well i have been nuked for like 750 by hibby casters i would have thought you be nuking for 600 at the very least hmmm :(

W

-Wedge-

I'm asking casters experience because the nukes that hit you come from higher levels and include crits...

It's not that I want the 'top damage' a caster did (for me it was PvE, 540 damage with a 535 crit with a normal DD, and 680 and 650 crit with a FB)... I want to know DD damage on around equal level realm enemies... (hib casters dont really count with their relics ;))

O

old.Xanthian

With my lvl 47 eld i do from 200-450 (not inc crits) with my main ranged DD.. it also has a snare which is nice :D
With my specced DD (pbaoe) I do about 400-800..
Its Fire Wiz bolts that hurt most, ive been hit for well over 1000 by them many times.

Z

Zamza

Well hibbie has all power relics...
And you should probly get mastery of magery to lvl 2-4

O

old.Kerosene

My theurg with it's 2nd best DD and 35+11 air does 350dmg on yellows every two secs and around 425 on blues excluding crits and buffs. Buffed I can do silly damage in a short period of time.

F

Flimgoblin

Tanks: if you see yourself taking more than 500 damage in one hit - that's a crit :)

I really wish they'd put crit messages in for the targets too...

O

old.LandShark

Xanthi: cloth armor has a 15% damage penalty to heat damage, FYI :)

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Tanks: if you see yourself taking more than 500 damage in one hit - that's a crit :)

I really wish they'd put crit messages in for the targets too...

God yes. It'd be so much clearer if they did that. Also if you can see "the <monster> hits you for Blah(-bleh) damage!" why can't you see the (-bleh) when a player hits you?
Tut tut mythic :p

W

-Wedge-

Nope, when they hit you, then you do not see if you are critted or not and you do not see what type of damage (that would be handy) and your resist bonus/penalty...

I think their going to fix this, not sure... But your telling me I have to take out a tank that has a silly 2000 hp buffed with a DD that does around 350 damage to them before they get to me?

Why does Mythic even bother to nerf us...

L

Lisco_Cataluz

Hibernia, Mentalist

Light Spec: 50 +14 (with items and RR4) Effective mana: 64

Relic Bonuses +20% to all spell damage

Realm Abilities:

Augmented Acuity
Wild Power III
Mastery of Magery IV (+12% DD spell dmg)

Base Light DD: Aurora Blast Average Dmg: 580
Spec Light DD: Coruscating Visions Average Dmg: 676

.... and please don't ask how i calculated those :)

<Elf Grove Protector>

L

Lisco_Cataluz

Oh.... Forgot to mention that calculations were made against target lvl50 enemy player with no resistances / armor, so u should substract something from average dmg because of those.

Also RA¨s was suppose to be Augmented Acuity II, instead of Augmented Acuity

<Elf Grove Protector>

H

hotrat

Hibbie casters like the one above can nuke kill me in 3 nukes (when i play my minstrel) i got 15% heat (23% with shield), 29% cold, 29% energy and 1300 hits. Its damn annoying we need to get those power relics back :D

As my theurg i nuke for about 250 dmg on most yellow stuff in rvr, every 2 secs (cold spec 40 +15 or something).

/me cant wait to respec to 45 air, spirit resist is a lot harder to get than cold :)

B

belth

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Xanthi: cloth armor has a 15% damage penalty to heat damage, FYI :)

God yes. It'd be so much clearer if they did that. Also if you can see "the <monster> hits you for Blah(-bleh) damage!" why can't you see the (-bleh) when a player hits you?
Tut tut mythic :p

Because it adds to the thrill of guessing what damage-type they use! That's the usual explanation from MMORPG staff (yes I've had close dealings with one MMORPGs staff). They just forgot you can pretty easily see what kind of weapon they use :rolleyes:

P

pitspawn

Cant really just say an average damage, because there isnt such a thing. All the different armour types out there, people having more/less resistances to each other and so forth.

With my 47th spec DD least ive ever done is about 350 i think which was on a celt hero with like 35-40 heat resist. And about most i get without critical is 550 i think. Sometimes i catch a yellow caster without shields up i can hit for 600+ but thats rare.

Not really ever paid much attention to how much damage i do with nukes, too busy trying to get as many as possible in before i get a big hammer in my face ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom