Major Bug in patch 1.62...............!

M

mikkelhelle

Coulden't wait for answer so i did a little research my self.

I deleted my level 50 Necromancer on the Excalibur server, and made a level 20 right after that!

After this succes i deleted all my other 7 character's on the same server(Excalibur) in Albion and relogged. Then i started up in Midgard(Excalibur) and guess what......i could still make level 20 character. Even though my level 50 was deleted, and after i changed realm.

I guess now that the level 50, only ticked "My Account" and not the Realm. I think thats god, because to make a level 20 is a damn good idea, and would be a chame if it should hold you to the same Realm in the future, if it was not possible to change Realm.

This is the response from the support team.

You have to possess at least an active lvl 50 to use the /level command.
Then if you deleted your lvl 50 you would not be able to use this command.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Guess they are wrong here.........! I have mailed the correction to them.

Happy Realm Change.

Y

Yuffy

once you have a level 50 ure account is flagged as a 50 account, so you can create level 20/30 even if u dont have an active current lvl 50

G

geysor

Anyone wanting to do this better do it quickly then before they "fix" it.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by mikkelhelle

Guess they are wrong here.........! I have mailed the correction to them.

Happy Realm Change.

Oh for fucks sake! This guy is gonna get an arsewhooping the day them Mythic people fix it!! *laughs his ass off*

O

old.Anpu

Once your account is flagged 'lvl50' they'd have to check each time you delete a char if this was your only lvl50 to unflag the account. Seeing their problems extracting data for the xml already doubt they are capable of coding that :D
Why would they care anyway.

/Anpu

F

Flimgoblin

if you had deleted your level 50 before 1.62 or before you log it in after 1.62 then you wouldn't be able to /level

so their answer is still correct (if not the whole story)

M

mikkelhelle

if you had deleted your level 50 before 1.62 or before you log it in after 1.62 then you wouldn't be able to /level

so their answer is still correct (if not the whole story).

Well its not the whole story. I told them in detail what i had done, and what i would do. And even though they knew that i allready had logged my 50 in and flagged my account(After patch 1.62), there answer where still; YOU CANT DO THAT.

Well i could, and i have done it again with another account for about 1 hour ago.

B

Belsameth

GOA support isn't too good in the reading department tho, I noticed.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Belsameth
GOA support isn't too good in the reading department tho, I noticed.

Yea, for the most part it seems as if they put our queries into an English2French translator and get very rough translations which they then reply to.

O

old.Tohtori

As an example:

Dear GOA,

I was curious about the Reaver animations and why they do not work in the europe version of Dark Age of Camelot. I have heard from the Reaver TL that in the US version they work fine. Is this going to be fixed?

GOA Employee: Ah Sacre bleu! Tranzlator hier!

*machine coughs, blonks and chimes for a moment before puking out a piece of paper.*

The translation reads:

Dead GOA,

I was curing about the Ripper in motions and why they do no work in the euro pee versache and Dark Age of Camelot. Eye have ear from the Ripper TL that in the US versache they pork wine. Is tits going into bits?

GOA Employee: Merde! Tis is an oytrage! Nerf Le Archyrs!

O

ormorof

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
As an example:

Dear GOA,

I was curious about the Reaver animations and why they do not work in the europe version of Dark Age of Camelot. I have heard from the Reaver TL that in the US version they work fine. Is this going to be fixed?

GOA Employee: Ah Sacre bleu! Tranzlator hier!

*machine coughs, blonks and chimes for a moment before puking out a piece of paper.*

The translation reads:

Dead GOA,

I was curing about the Ripper in motions and why they do no work in the euro pee versache and Dark Age of Camelot. Eye have ear from the Ripper TL that in the US versache they pork wine. Is tits going into bits?

GOA Employee: Merde! Tis is an oytrage! Nerf Le Archyrs!

made me cry with laughter!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread