maji rr8!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
gratz mate.

top class honorable non-fotm skilled player.

xorland

Banned
Yunio said:
Grats! :D

did you get permabanned or somethnig.. never read any whines/comments/informational posts from you anymore lately. :(

He got "perma" "banned" because Flim was envious of his amazing wit.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
<3 ircwhinecommander

maji.jpg

Lick

Loyal Freddie
Grats Maji :clap: :clap: :clap:

btw - i can relate to the comment that got you banned - life as an assasin can be hard and frustrating - but fuck me did i laugh like hell when it got you banned.

Aurores

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz !!!! thanks alot for you respect me when im in 1 vs1 with someone :fluffle:

F

flimisaretard

Lick said:
Grats Maji :clap: :clap: :clap:

btw - i can relate to the comment that got you banned - life as an assasin can be hard and frustrating - but fuck me did i laugh like hell when it got you banned.

Indeed it can. It's quite obvious that it wasn't meant seriously and I knew I'd be banned for it:p Perma ban was a little too harsh but it seems Flimgoblin doesn't like anyone who doesn't act like he says - but he still encourages free speech. Bullshit I know.

Anyway ty all and goodbye;p

F

flimisaretard

Sauruman said:
Rofl at the irony, u're exactly the same.

I don't ban people for it thou and then say that I encourage free speech. I'd prefer to discuss it.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
flimisaretard said:
I don't ban people for it thou and then say that I encourage free speech. I'd prefer to discuss it.

discuss...ok, but you're too hard headed to get to a mutual agreement.

F

flimisaretard

Sauruman said:
discuss...ok, but you're too hard headed to get to a mutual agreement.

Depends if you are claiming Shadowblades are overpowered because they have evade 7, if you want a "mutual agreement" on that you won't find its me that is the problem.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
flimisaretard said:
Depends if you are claiming Shadowblades are overpowered because they have evade 7, if you want a "mutual agreement" on that you won't find its me that is the problem.

Never referred to only shadowblades, and if i did, i meant assassins, and ofc, regarding scouts. Low wpskill < evade 7. And the only scout you mentioned that was tough, was a rr9. Figure out why =)

F

flimisaretard

Sauruman said:
Never referred to only shadowblades, and if i did, i meant assassins, and ofc, regarding scouts. Low wpskill < evade 7. And the only scout you mentioned that was tough, was a rr9. Figure out why =)

I'm not turning this thread into stealther discussion because Flimgoblin already made it clear I'm not allowed to discuss but scouts don't have to have low weaponskill, look at Jarvio as a prime example. You want a mutual agreement on something yet you don't look at all the factors such as actually raising your Slash above 29+xx and getting aug str 3. Anyway if you want to talk about it I'll be on irc, baibai;e

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
flimisaretard said:
I'm not turning this thread into stealther discussion because Flimgoblin already made it clear I'm not allowed to discuss but scouts don't have to have low weaponskill, look at Jarvio as a prime example. You want a mutual agreement on something yet you don't look at all the factors such as actually raising your Slash above 29+xx and getting aug str 3. Anyway if you want to talk about it I'll be on irc, baibai;e

Ok, last post. Well, theres a difference from a completly melee focused scout, and a "hybrid/melee". I never wanted to spec out of longbow, coz imo its the main reason why i rolled a scout, love using bow, but i tried to adapt myself to the rvr situation, so i went for specs that would at least give a fair chance of winning in melee. The spec i had when i fought you, was always 39+15 thrust and the wpskill was around 1450, before poisons, so to be a good challenge in melee, i went to RA calc, and figured that only at r6l5, i could be seen as a "tough" scout, but since rvr turned out too zergy, and seeing i couldn't do much solo, and had always to duo, went for another option, of rolling a non stealther, in another realm. Anyways, gratz on the healer =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom