MagnusK/NicGOA Phase 5

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When is this going Live on EU please?

It’s been a while since we’ve done a round of experience enhancements, but with the new year comes some good news for those players working their way through Tier 3 and eager to join their friends in Fortress raids and capital city sieges.

We are pleased to announce the fifth phase of our ongoing experience enhancements. In response to the valuable feedback of many players, we have reduced the required experience needed to attain ranks 20 through 33. As a result, it will now take you less time to advance through Tier 3 and the earliest ranks of Tier 4.

We hope you will enjoy the brisk new pace of advancement, as well the many challenges and rewards that await you in Tier 4!
Mythic Entertainment | Warhammer Herald

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
In response to the valuable feedback of many players, we have reduced the required experience needed to attain ranks 20 through 33.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Oh come on. Just as I come to the end of my long slog through t3? Urgh.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
33? you kidding me? XP is so so slow on my SH I've more or less just given up on it. I won't level him to 40 until they add more incentives to group or actually reduce the XP needed from 20 to...hmm...40.

/edit I guess they are trying to do something anyway.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
have to say, on quests, the 25-30 is a shit lot slower than the main chunk of T4, loads more xp and more quests aswell towards the end

persevere !

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Tier 3 was horrible to level in, took forever, 31-36 so far has been a breeze, just organize the questing with the right chapters and you will blow through the levels and learning all 3 races War Story, so Tier 3 needs boost, Tier 4 is just fine :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Ohh look i didnt have to start a happy thread for ya Lubbie , you se there was 1 already :p

Sintoxis

Fledgling Freddie
Happened this weekend didn't it? At least I went from 60% rank 25 to smt like 15% rank 26 by handing in one quest... just worked the once though :(

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Good morning!
Phase V went live on our servers on Saturday.

-Magnus

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I always find 29-33 to be the slowest part. It's the quest reward xp that lags behind which is what causes the slow down. Once you can get to kadrin Valley / Reikland etc the quest xp comes rolling in and if you plan your rested xp well you fly through the levels.

I levelled my marauder to 40 this week and I still had two camps worth of quests + weapon reward chains left in Reikland.

M

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
got to 40 on my squig herder and didn't touch chapters 19+ on chaos/dark elf other than the two epic quests for the weapons.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Nearly at 34 with my SH, and nearly down Orc chap.18 - one problem I have is doing areas before I'm 'supposed' too. Hopefully it speeds up a bit; I just wish there were some good groups I could join, but alas, quests are just a lot faster.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I got bored of questing at rank 25. I just do RvR/Scenarios now and the only quests I do are ones that don't take long or are pvp based. My leveling speed has definately slowed though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom