Magnum

S

Sichama

hmm, when i press the trigger on my Magnum, it doesnt fire although the bullet is in and everything seems in place. anyone got any advice of whats wrong?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Sichama
hmm, when i press the trigger on my Magnum, it doesnt fire although the bullet is in and everything seems in place. anyone got any advice of whats wrong?

And umm...

Just a thought...

The game is?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Take the safety off!

Try peering into the barrel of the gun and repeatedly pulling the trigger to see if there is an obstruction.

S

Sichama

I want to see if anyone will come in screeming...

Murder is baaaaadd!!!!11

Oh and Sissyfoo i will but if anything bad happens to me ill have someone send you the pictures of my brain and blood splatered around to haunt you in your sleep.

O

old.Tohtori

Actually i just wanted to take a piss at the ...well..piss poor attempt to be contra!(bang bang) vercial or funny :p

Nevermind. The, "Let's be real and try to act smart" approach ain't working for me so...

*Ahem*

STOP USING A PRIVATE DICK AS A WEAPON! Use a luri like the rest of us.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I want to see if anyone will come in screeming...

Murder is baaaaadd!!!!11

Oh and Sissyfoo i will but if anything bad happens to me ill have someone send you the pictures of my brain and blood splatered around to haunt you in your sleep.

a) Wrong forum for that. Nobody cares who you murder (unless its Repent, then we might all chip in for a medal)!

b) Hah! My dreams are currently a montage of kung fu-zombie-matrix style movies! Splattered brains is naaaahthing compared to some of the SFX in my dreams. :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Hah! My dreams are currently a montage of kung fu-zombie-matrix style movies! Splattered brains is naaaahthing compared to some of the SFX in my dreams. :p

Stop dreaming about SFXMan....

(you asked for that :p )

S

Sichama

a) You are probably right pitty though because there are few that care if you steal someones software/music/movie but not if you are going to murder someone.

b) good to know because now they are instructed to send you some very high quality pictures of Teletubies instead.

O

old.Tohtori

a) You are probably right pitty though because there are few that care if you steal someones software/music/movie but not if you are going to murder someone.

b) good to know because now they are instructed to send you some very high quality pictures of Teletubies instead.

a: If you're going to murder someone, good luck. Just don't be stupid and get caught. If you're going to steal software, same thing.

b: Talking about murdering someone/thing....

S

Sichama

Never said i would do any illegal action actually....except maybe the Teletubies part.

Sooo when is this thread gonna be locked?

C

Cush

Exchange the replica to a real gun and it might work

J

Jonaldo

It's an ice cream you fool.

O

old.Tohtori

Nobody got my Magnum the private dick pun...hmpf...

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Nobody got my Magnum the private dick pun...hmpf...

that's what you get for being odd :p

J

Jonaldo

It just wasn't funny :mad: first thing I thought of when I saw 'Magnum' topic was Magnum P.I. and I was happy.

Then some wazz about not being able to shoot and I was all sad again.

Then some crap jokes and I'm all depressed.

Think I'll go chat to Belsameth to cheer myself up!

S

Sichama

So no one will help me with this one....

Fine i will report this thread myself then...so it gets locked

oh and not to forget..

You can't put bullets in Replicas...or at least i think you can't.

Ill pass on the ice cream post because i have a feeling i miss something.

Neither did i, get your Magnum the private dick pun...still don't to be honest...and anyway i don't like luri jokes.

O

old.Tohtori

...and anyway i don't like luri jokes.

Need say no more. :D

I totally understand this thread now.

S

Sichama

I thought it was obvious from the start, damn i need to exercise more.

O

old.Tohtori

I thought it was obvious from the start, damn i need to exercise more.

Just meant that when a lurilover posts something, it's kinda obvious that it won't be obvious :p

Your "please ban my thread" endevour isn't working really...

S

Sichama

Yea i kinda guessed that it wouldn't work few posts up...

Oh but anyway im just waiting to see if cloud will come here to flame you so to give this thread some meaning.

It is my last hope....

O

old.Tohtori

Cloud(d)_PMS doesn't flame.

He tries to be funny, in which he fails.

He tries to insult me, in which he fails.

He tries to speak english, in which he fails.

So you see, it's more like "12 year old kid writing bad stuff because it's not his candyday" and not so much flaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom