Magic Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlameGecko

Hibs just took bled, doors closed, me outside door eating dirt after chasing mid out. Notice a mid walk up to door, sit down as close as possible, then seems to slowly go through door. I get rezzed, find out blood is between the 2 sets of doors !!!

Please can you tell me how you do this neat trick ?

O

old.Lianuchta

He's a Limbo dancer, man :cool:

Side note. How the hell can mids runies target realm archers, when I can't. Well unfair. They were casting them Spears on the archers and taking the rest of the wall with them.

B

Blood

:)

Actually.... i was laying in my bed with my laptop chatting a bit on IRC, when i heard from radorm that some hibs were sending pets trough doors, so i asked him this in private message:

[00:09] ::Cream[DONut]:: yo, i have blood logged at bledmeer, whats going on?
[00:11] [radorm] hibs is thru dorrs
[00:12] [radorm] log in and stealth fast as hell
[00:12] [radorm] mids just came in too
[00:12] [radorm] you might have a chance

Blood was logged on the roof of bledmeer entrance, so i quickly logged him on, but here is what happened:

[00:25] ::Cream:: damn.. i was standing on the roof, but lagged so bad i fell trough, down inbethween doors, and then i went ld :(

when i logged back on i was standing bethween the doors, so i started hitting it, but hibs quickly noticed, and pbaoe'd me to death trough the doors (btw. imo. that spell is working as intended, no complaints there).. i spawned in Huginfell but on the way from Huginfel to Vindsaul, i went ld again, and thats when 95% of the server population went LD. (and that was when i replied the above to Radorm).

so im sorry to report, they havent added any new spells to our underpowered beastcraft spell line :p

D

Damon_D

Well most of the time , we dont target em , but players near em , and as its aoe spell's they get hit too, happend to poisen quit a few tonite , when targeting players, who couldnt keep there heads down

N

Nemesis Warlock

Hi!

Blood!

How you come to say your beastcraft is underpowered??

Its exactly the same as hib rangers have

oh.. i forgot u got an insect charm AND a humanoid charm up to lvl 40 AND u got a 12x!!!!!! str & con buff on your pet...
which we dont have
yes ur right ur beastcraft is gimped
lol

Its exactly so :
Albion scout - Best range (39) and best unbuffed DAM but no buffs at all

Hib Ranger - slightly less range than scouts (36 or 38 ) but pathfinding to equal it out

Mid Hunter - shortest range (34 or 36) but same buffs as Hib Ranger = same only a slighlty shorter range = equalled out by charming and buffing pets & dontforget mids can melee better...

So as i see all 3 classes r about equal ... scouts pure bowers
hibs r snipers who equal shorter range with magic and hunters are .. ok slightly worse at bow but have buff like hib and pet

You can choose how much bow and how much (side-) specs u want and choose the realm ;))

P.S. I HATE HUNTER PETS ;)) they r much more usefull than u may think at first sight

Spiceeeeeeeeey

O

old.Bubble

hehe theres always one person with 200k+ rps whos moaning that his character is a gimp lol

B

Blood

will you sad people get over it? this thread is not really about beastcraft

N

Nemesis Warlock

Bah .....Bad excuse ;)

For that im gonna snipe u ;) lol ;))

Spiceeeeeeey
:m00:

S

SFXman

Well falmegecko, all he did was log out (thus the sitting) then as the game is loading back up he is pressing forward and the char goes through the doors... then if you hold jump during load you start going higher and thus some get on places you can't reach such as MG roofs etc...
Lame though.

B

Blood

stfu SFXman, stop showing off your lack of intelligence

i wasnt logged out, i was ld,
i wasnt jumping up on the roof, i was down bethween the 2 closed keep doors, because i had fell trough the floor down there,
i wasnt at a MG, i was inside Bledmeer

D

Damini

Well, this thread is something of nothing. Link death is not cheating, or else every player I know will have to be reported, and sadly theres no great mystery.

Move along now, nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread