maerstrom (Dragon Knights)

feac

Fledgling Freddie
people always whining on here about artifact stealers and so i thought a nice post make a nice change

3 of us went for dream sphere ended up being a very messy affair and died a few times so just release and run back and continue pulling maerstrom and some guild mates show up and start pulling also but instead of bitching and moaning about we died so lost the spot they back off and even /send my mrs and apologise.

/salute

nice to know there are players/guilds who act in this way

like my mrs said ever need a hand just /send us

M

Maerstrom

Thanks for this nice post :)

I saw your killmessages, and I thought that you must have had quite a hard time, and at first I didn't see you guys still there, so we started pulling the extra mobs (not the Mao).
After that I noticed that you guys were still there, and once again struggling on the Mao. Once it was killed I saw you go to the Mob in the middle, so I thought you had made it. Yet still I wasn't sure, so I asked Quickie whether you really had it, or whether I had screwed up your artifact. Luckily we didn't :D

Anyway, good luck leveling the thingy, and thanks for the offer to help :)

Maer

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, we even argued (on TS o_O) about the fact we could have fooked up your artifact :)

No harm was done though :x

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Another post whitout greedy ba5tards, camp stealing and/or bug abusers but whit nice people and i will recover my faith in Alb-Exc :clap:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
feac said:
like my mrs said ever need a hand just /send us

Hmm you sure you got what your mrs meant? :eek2: :D

And good on Dragon Knights :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom