@Maeloch

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Hejsan Mater,

any chance you could post your S/S mentalist template for Frem to use? :)

pretty plzzzzzzzzzzz ;>

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hejsan Mater,

any chance you could post your S/S mentalist template for Frem to use? :)

pretty plzzzzzzzzzzz ;>

Not sure you'd want it tbh :( :

a) it's got 2 RoGs

b) i have the constrant I always go s/s + vest, cos I hate the dresses, so it's probably not that great vs a s/s temp with robes allowed.

c) someone asked for it b4, but I've changed my PC since I did it adn think I've lost the Loki file. Not sure I've got a txt copy or something, I'll have to look.

From memory it's 10/10/10, 101 int/dex, 86 con, 350hps, ~30AF, 25% dura, 21% heal. Toys = BoZ, power/health/end regen cloak, infernal sleeves, ML10 pants + whatever staffcharge using (normally champstaff for AF/hp buff)...no morphs.

I'm pretty sure you could beat it, dvearg's is about the same statwise but without going s/s.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
ah rogs :( won't work for him then!

I'll have a good crack at making him one when i get home :)

Cheers tho! will try and see what I can do with the items you said :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
ah rogs :( won't work for him then!

I'll have a good crack at making him one when i get home :)

Cheers tho! will try and see what I can do with the items you said :)

Trick is to get a couple of decent RoGs. There used to be aload of decent cheap ones on CMs with dura/heal bonus, but I reckon they might be getting bought up more now with peeps making ment mentalist templates.

Ring/belt/bracer/weapon slots normally ones to go for, ideally with some AF as well as the dura/heal. With s/s you don't need mad utility on the RoGs given the extra utility on the template, just ToA stuff all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom