madness

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Now you can't even supervise YOUR OWN children playing in a park unless you have undergone a criminal records check

What is this country coming to ?

On BBC News London.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Parents have received a letter from the council (citing Ofsted guidelines) banning them from supervising their own children in a play area unless they have had a criminal records check

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
doesnt make sense. you need a crb if you work with kids or you may be left alone with kids in a working capacity, and they arnt your own.

Uara

Part of the furniture
doesnt make sense. you need a crb if you work with kids or you may be left alone with kids in a working capacity, and they arnt your own.

thats what Ofsted have said! It seems like the Council is being retarded and blowing the Ofsted guidelines out of all proportions!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
or take it a step futher,
No babies unless you can pass a simple parentling test!

oh and no cookies

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
or take it a step futher,
No babies unless you can pass a simple parentling test!

That's not a bad idea if you really think about it.

Would control population more, remove un-wanted individuals(until they step up) and would remove parents who can't afford a kid good enough.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
This is all because Ofsted need to remove their pretentious foodholes and everything attached from their extremely tense marmite mines. They feel they have the right to tell all parents that they know what's best.

There is no doubt that some issues with kids today is due to poor parenting (which sometimes stems from parents being too young/mature to cope with the full responsibilities of parenting) but issues of paedophilia are totally different. The nanny state is getting ridiculous and Ofsted should step back a bit.

I like Olga's idea but we should go further Maybe we should all be sterilised (put something in the water), then have to take classes to prove we have a) the ability b) the means c) the determination to be parents. Then we get a pill which allows fertility when we pass it.

It would so many fucking chav kids and so many mornonic parents.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
my "idea",
although noble in it's idioligy..would never work in practice,

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Madness?

no

THIS......IS......ENGLAND! *HEADBUTT into wheeliebin*

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter

Would control population more, remove un-wanted individuals(until they step up) and would remove parents who can't afford a kid good enough.

what a stupid suggestion.

so who gets to pick who can and cant have babies, the state???? Lets sterilise everyone who doesnt fit into the right parenting group as well while we are at it.

strangely enough, the last "government" to try this about 60 years ago had some issues with everyone respecting their world view.

Olgaline

FH is my second home

so who gets to pick who can and cant have babies, the state???? Lets sterilise everyone who doesnt fit into the right parenting group as well while we are at it.

strangely enough, the last "government" to try this about 60 years ago had some issues with everyone respecting their world view.

hmm...oookay..someone get shagrat his meds!
my idea was mostly in jest, but h'choly crap man, way to take things to the extream..it's a far cry from a simple basic parenting test, to sterilization.

do you really see any fault in people beeing administered a simple questionere
in in coinsision with with a pregancy ?

if you fail the most basic things that you should know when it comes to taking care of a baby. should you then be allowed to care for one ?

after all, would you hand a set of car keys to someone who has no clue of how to opperate a car?

Think!
Then respond.

My Idea is not to tqake babies away from people, but rather to catch/spot potential risks.. and then deal with them before it becomes a problem.
please, by all means tell me how this is bad ? I'm very much kean to hear it.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i would just like to know who makes the questionnaire and decides who is a good parent or not? my idea of a really bad parent might not be someone elses

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
hmm...oookay..someone get shagrat his meds!
my idea was mostly in jest, but h'choly crap man, way to take things to the extream..it's a far cry from a simple basic parenting test, to sterilization.

do you really see any fault in people beeing administered a simple questionere
in in coinsision with with a pregancy ?

if you fail the most basic things that you should know when it comes to taking care of a baby. should you then be allowed to care for one ?

after all, would you hand a set of car keys to someone who has no clue of how to opperate a car?

Think!
Then respond.

My Idea is not to tqake babies away from people, but rather to catch/spot potential risks.. and then deal with them before it becomes a problem.

Firstly, Shagrat wasn't quoting you & indeed if you read his post properly you'd understand it was centered on Toht's suggestions of how it could benefit the world and how this wouldn't be viable.

Secondly, what a load of shit.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

This is a good idea actually. Spot the potential risk = spot all the annoying stereotypical people that everyone hates and put them in a labor camp. Then when there are less annoying stereotypes to influence the world, it will be a better place to live in.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is a good idea actually. Spot the potential risk = spot all the annoying stereotypical people that everyone hates and put them in a labor camp. Then when there are less annoying stereotypes to influence the world, it will be a better place to live in.

And then be surprised and blame "holodiscs" when people still murder, rape and run about poking little girls with their members.

People are people, no matter what.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i think i should be the person who decides who can have children. Only fit women and me. I will accept bribes from other people too

Damn i havent even made it into power and already corrupt, i feel sorry for politians

Olgaline

FH is my second home
bla..bla.. Shagrat bla bla...want to suck his co** yada yada, bad Toht..bla blaa, easy target, bla bla.

Secondly, what a load of shit.

I'm well aware of what he's responding to.
I'm sure Shagret can fend for himself dont you ?
so why not leave it to him,

And on a side note,
thank you for sharing your wisdom,
it's very constructive and usefull to the on going debate.

now sodd off troll

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
How were your comments constructive?

You e-raged at someone who wasn't even quoting you. Your comments had no context in response to what he was responding to.

Not to mention your post was laden full of silly little comments, like 'think! then respond.'

Maybe you should have ...read! then responded.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy

no, thats a horrible idea.

What you instead would have is a load of kids who gets removed by social services, thrown into foster care, orphanages or some other shit. People will still get knocked up because the sex (and general) education of the pupils suck arse, the government will still not be able to take decent care of its own population and it will all still be shit.

(and yes, im not into discussing this with you, but you raised the point, in a serious manner as the first so i grabbed it, anybody else feel free!)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
How were your comments constructive?

You e-raged at someone who wasn't even quoting you. Your comments had no context in response to what he was responding to.

Not to mention your post was laden full of silly little comments, like 'think! then respond.'

Maybe you should have ...read! then responded.

I dont do E-rage,
and I dont flame people
again, either bring something contructive to the discussion or kindly.. ... ..
all i see you doing is trolling..trolling OT is anchicent, old over done, boring and well pathetic...so get with the program.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
no, thats a horrible idea.

What you instead would have is a load of kids who gets removed by social services, thrown into foster care, orphanages or some other shit. People will still get knocked up because the sex (and general) education of the pupils suck arse, the government will still not be able to take decent care of its own population and it will all still be shit.

(and yes, im not into discussing this with you, but you raised the point, in a serious manner as the first so i grabbed it, anybody else feel free!)

I agree,
but what if it didnt have to be taken to that extreme ?
what if the gaol was preemptive, as in not take away babies, or
castrate anyone, but rather a means to spot potential sings of inadequacy
and better prepare that/those individuals for parrenthood

as one things for sure, the current models,
well., simply dont work

Uara

Part of the furniture
i think i should be the person who decides who can have children. Only fit women and me. I will accept bribes from other people too

Damn i havent even made it into power and already corrupt, i feel sorry for politians

I'll bribe you in discount legal fee's when I finally become a lawyer :ninja: (if you ever rule this country/world ;) )

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

They were badly misunderstood ;)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I'll bribe you in discount legal fee's when I finally become a lawyer :ninja: (if you ever rule this country/world ;) )

Deal! i think I'll need a lawyer with all those babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom