Madness But Fun....

O

old.mattshanes

Heh i was wondering if soon all the realms would bring all their lv50s to emain for one massive battle:cool: make it like bravehart:rolleyes:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

one word: LAG
It could be cool to do it lake that butim afraid the lag would make it unplayable for most people.

O

old.mattshanes

Thats why its titled madness but fun:p

O

old.Aure

Population by Realm
Realm Population
Albion 5 135
Hibernia 3 053
Midgard 4 467

Level 50's by Realm
Realm Level 50's
Albion 147
Hibernia 60
Midgard 183

We have had 25/30 or so level 50's in last month with more to come, but c`mon...

Conversation quotes..

a) Let's go emain and fight guys

b) ok 4 groups, can we get a bard, oh only a lvl 32 guy on

a) Bring him

b) k

c) Ok gtg

d) We got lds

e) Albs inc

a) numbers?

e 200

f) we got Lds

:)

I don't think we could trust you to bring a fairly equal force tbh although we are missing some emain battles now.

So if you want to get a grip and have that battle, u best go find some BAF mobs or drop the Man Utd travelling army.

:p

O

old.Aure

Population by Realm
Realm Population
Albion 5 135
Hibernia 3 053
Midgard 4 467

Level 50's by Realm
Realm Level 50's
Albion 147
Hibernia 60
Midgard 183

We have had 25/30 or so level 50's in last month with more to come, but c`mon...

Conversation quotes..

a) Let's go emain and fight guys

b) ok 4 groups, can we get a bard, oh only a lvl 32 guy on

a) Bring him

b) k

c) Ok gtg

d) We got lds

e) Albs inc

a) numbers?

e 200

f) we got Lds

:)

I don't think we could trust you to bring a fairly equal force tbh although we are missing some emain battles now.

So if you want to get a grip and have that battle, u best go find some BAF mobs or drop the Man Utd travelling army.

:p

M

milithiel

why only level 50s, why not just as many people as you can get from any realm to go

D

Danya

Yes just like Braveheart... with mez. I can just imagine Braveheart DAoC style... as the english knights charge forward suddenly little zzz's appear over their heads and they all stop dead. The scots run forward and individually stab each one in the chest...
Yes, wouldn't it be great, just like in a film! :p

M

milithiel

or what about where everyone makes a level 5 and we all meet in emain but you can only have certain classes

alb - cabalist, paladin, friar
mid - spirit master, zerker, warrior
hib - warden, chanter, hero

D

Danya

Why give the albs / hibs a tank, healer, caster, but the mids caster, tank, tank? Also why pick three of albs weakest classes and three of hibs strongest?
If you're going to suggest it at least use vaguely equal classes. So why not:
alb: wizard, paladin, friar
hib: eldritch, champion, warden
mid: runie, thane, shamen

That's nuker, secondary tank, secondary healer in each realm.
Still gives hib/mid a slight edge in that they get a bladeturner each (though at level 5 with no pulse it's not much advantage), but class balance between the realms on a small subset isn't really easy to achieve.

M

milithiel

Originally posted by Dannyn
Why give the albs / hibs a tank, healer, caster, but the mids caster, tank, tank? Also why pick three of albs weakest classes and three of hibs strongest?

Calm down, eh? the way you typed that seems you have taken something too seriously and have steam coming out of your ears. its only an idea of something that will never happen and i dont exactly knnow all that much about every single class in the game. i just picked 3 random classes from each realm

:rolleyes:

T

Turamber

Should send out a level 50 cabalist to fight 5 level ones from each realm. Could be a good close fight :D

D

Danya

Originally posted by milithiel

Calm down, eh? the way you typed that seems you have taken something too seriously and have steam coming out of your ears. its only an idea of something that will never happen and i dont exactly knnow all that much about every single class in the game. i just picked 3 random classes from each realm

:rolleyes:

That wasn't the tone I intented, I was merely asking if you had a reason for your choices. One of the problems with text only is it's very hard to convey the emotion behind a statement, be it steaming ears or mild curiosity. :p

M

milithiel

Originally posted by Dannyn

That wasn't the tone I intented, I was merely asking if you had a reason for your choices. One of the problems with text only is it's very hard to convey the emotion behind a statement, be it steaming ears or mild curiosity. :p

well just so you know, that tone = steaming ears

G

Garris-

Originally posted by Turamber
Should send out a level 50 cabalist to fight 5 level ones from each realm. Could be a good close fight :D

You're so lucky Kaitlyn doesnt post here, you know that?

S

Shike

errr.... Cabas are a damn lot better than many of u guys think...

I have seen what Ziera can do in battle... sheeeeeesh... :eek:

Respect!

Users who are viewing this thread