Maddening Scalars

Medigophler

Loyal Freddie
Is anyone else having trouble with Mad scalars lvl 10 ability on their warlock?? I get the message "u must wait xxx seconds to use this ability" but when timer is ready, i get no shapechangeeffect.
Neither /use or /use2 seems to work. /use gives me "u cant use xxxx in this way. /use2 just gives me nothing.
May be my own fault for not doing proper research, but i can´t seem to find any info on maddening scalars for warlocks, saying the shapechange is nono.

any 2 cents are welcome =)

(warlock haters need not reply .. I´ve heard it all before ;-)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
only /use2 works for scalars and never had trouble with it... i instantly chapechange and get the proc buff

Medigophler

Loyal Freddie
Thx m8 :drink:

Must be me then :(

.. will /ponder a little, and figure out what to do.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
How do you /use2 it? Sounds more like that's the problem. Alternatively... it is level 10, right? :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
remember the Gloves has to be lvl 10 as well :) but just use it as /use2 i never had problems and i got it on 2 chrs and works just well Zerker and SM :)

Ohh and yeah when you take the gloves of like change it the timer restarts so it takes 900 sec to get be able to /use2 again. :)

Dorimor1

Banned
I don't wanna sound like a newb but how do you make a /use2 macro for a specific arte?

Dorimor1

Banned
Ah ok, then after that do you 'e' then click the artifact you wish to use on your QB?

Medigophler

Loyal Freddie
Thx for respones m8s :worthy:

It ofc WAS due to my own incompetence .. seems i´d made my macro as:

Macro use2 /use" .. what can i say .. shift=crack

So /slap myself ....and /howl, cya in puppiemode :clap:

P.S. Dorimor .. u just need to rightclick arti, and do /use or /use2, either as macro, or plain txt, to activate abilities :D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Medigophler said:
Thx for respones m8s :worthy:

It ofc WAS due to my own incompetence .. seems i´d made my macro as:

Macro use2 /use" .. what can i say .. shift=crack

So /slap myself ....and /howl, cya in puppiemode :clap:

P.S. Dorimor .. u just need to rightclick arti, and do /use or /use2, either as macro, or plain txt, to activate abilities :D
Or bind it to a button and make it 10 times easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom