Mad tales 3/3

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
How much is mad tales 3/3 selling for, if anyone wants for ike 15plat say.. i need a few items :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Offer 12plat

dont know why ppl wanna pay so much for it , insane its selling for that much. do like me , go spend a few hours in green glades and sell them for aprox 6 P ;)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
MT dont drop in Green Glades afaik
Scrolls anything above 10p is insane imo. And I cant say ppl actually buy them.

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
dont know why ppl wanna pay so much for it , insane its selling for that much. do like me , go spend a few hours in green glades and sell them for aprox 6 P ;)

Erm .. They don't drop there .. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
will sell to you then bub :) i didnt know they dropped in green glades, and from what i hear, 12plat is cheap atm. as i said i need a few items, pm me ingame mate

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Bought one for 30p on excal after farming it for 1 week, some days solo farming svg + bot 1 - 5 hour sessions, or in a full group in 2 - 4 hour sessions. It's rare. :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Bought one for 30p on excal after farming it for 1 week, some days solo farming svg + bot 1 - 5 hour sessions, or in a full group in 2 - 4 hour sessions. It's rare. :p

its not any rarer than Malice3/Battler3/SoM3/AFlask3/ringofFire3/Eriyns3/Tarts3 in terms of drop rate. Of course Flask&RoFire/Eriyns sell for much less because they are very unpopular or the encounter is so hard there are far more scrolls in circulation compared to the ammount of artis (Eriyns Charm).

Trust me, ive farmed Volcanus alot, and simply by chance MT3 has been one of the more common 3/3's ive gotten. Ive gotten 3xBattler3/3, 2xMalice3/3, 2xSoM3/3, 4xTarts3/3, and a massive 6xMT3/3. Several RoFire3 & Flask3/3 but i dunno exactly how many cause they get Shift-D instantly.

Its all about luck, but you have the exact same chance of getting MT3/3 as you do A Flask3/3, of course MT is very popular atm as its great for casters, and semi decent for tanks.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Subform said:
Erm .. They don't drop there .. :clap: :clap: :clap:

nerf was thinking about love story 3/3 , but 10P+ is still insane.

and you cant compare excl to pryd, excl theres alot more ppl = alot more ppl needs it . like i saw a mid on excl bought GS for 95 P . :S.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

i say only a few sets are worth 10p + they shouldnt be, but they are rare and a bastard even with the patch, RS 3/3? and SoM 3/3 and possibly nailahs 3/3 and the malice one.
the patch didnt do too well for volcanus, just get all the crappy ones more frequent like bruiser, oo yay 10g for a whole book:p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
you cant compare excal to prydwen... lemme think **coughs** cluster :p

id probs charge alot less if i wasnt waiting on a few items, take it or leave it :(

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
its not any rarer than Malice3/Battler3/SoM3/AFlask3/ringofFire3/Eriyns3/Tarts3 in terms of drop rate. Of course Flask&RoFire/Eriyns sell for much less because they are very unpopular or the encounter is so hard there are far more scrolls in circulation compared to the ammount of artis (Eriyns Charm).

Trust me, ive farmed Volcanus alot, and simply by chance MT3 has been one of the more common 3/3's ive gotten. Ive gotten 3xBattler3/3, 2xMalice3/3, 2xSoM3/3, 4xTarts3/3, and a massive 6xMT3/3. Several RoFire3 & Flask3/3 but i dunno exactly how many cause they get Shift-D instantly.

Its all about luck, but you have the exact same chance of getting MT3/3 as you do A Flask3/3, of course MT is very popular atm as its great for casters, and semi decent for tanks.
I've farmed it loads too, I got 3 som 3/3, 2 malice 3/3, LOAAAADS of other 3/3's I got rotting in housevault, and I got 1 mad tales 3/3.

Melachi said:

mt 3o3 is definately rarer than rof, bruiser, eyrenes etc.. farmed a lot a few weeks ago, got endless amounts of rof 3o3 and bruiser 3o3, the odd eyrenes but id get about 1 decent scroll at the end. usually a tart/som/malice 3o3, these ones are defo rarer... or im fecking unlucky 8<

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

SVIN!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Subform said:
How can Regarding Shades, and Story of Malice be the same thing?? :S Nooblet
Haha god, read before starting namecalling people when you're the retard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom