Macro's

S

sugah

I'm currently buying DF Seals and doing the usual salvage and trinket money making scheme. I've got about 800 asterite in my vault and was thinking that maybe if i setup a macro this could be done while i was at work. So just wondering if anyone has any advice on which programs to use and how to keep the DAoC connection alive. Cheers in advance

O

old.Trine Aquavit

From the EULA

6. Hacks, Modifications and/or Changes to the Game
You may not use any third party software to modify the Game to change Game play. You may not use intellectual property rights contained in the Game or the Software to create or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, as through server emulators. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.

Basically, it's against the EULA to use 3rd party software to change the game. This includes afk macroing and scripting software.

B

bredo

Well if yoursignature is correct with 7xx ac i would use them to craft with. That way you make even more money than trinketing, as you don't get 100% back from trinkets.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

It only makes more money if you can sell the stuff you craft at a decent rate. You'll make more money from trinketing than from selling crafted stuff back to merchants.

S

sugah

My AC is at 775 now and so is my metal working. I've got 950 asterite bars and was thinking about using them to get to about 820 if possible. I've used DF salvaged asterite to go from 715 - 775 and it is alot cheaper. When i use the asterite to raise my crafting the price the shop gives me for resale is about the same as i pay for the other materials so i neither gain money nor lose it buy using it in crafting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom