Macros and Crafting???

M

MasterBlaster

Hi just started Crafting and alot of peoepl have said about macros for crafting? Read alot about other games using 3rd party programs and other things like thumpers But ive not seen anything for daoc or wether this is cheating.Done many serches and all i found was a site with an old daoc radar program nerf that tbh i just wana bit more easier life with crafting so i can browse websites while i craft..Is there any programs or macros i can get to help me craft whilke i browse? and is it legal? thnk you for ya input..

Nelly

Fledgling Freddie
no its not legal, and posting stuff like this only gives people idea's.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So there IS proof of people who don't read the code of conduct or the EULA.

Macros = cheats.

Cheats = bad.

Macros = No no.

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
tbh crafters have never had it so easy atm.

Remember the days when you had to run to the frontier keeps to collect your goods.

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Don't do it, it takes the piss for those of us who did it the hard way.

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Breon said:
tbh crafters have never had it so easy atm.

Remember the days when you had to run to the frontier keeps to collect your goods.

and the days before /mbuy :\

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
like the others said.....besides, dont worry too much about not being able to surf while crafting. Once you enter the 800-900+ regions you can easily surf between clicks :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I quite happily surf the web whilst crafting. I even craft at work. I have DAoC running in a 800x600 window in the corner of my screen and surf so that I can see the crafting bar going up. When the crafting window dissapears I click on the qb button to start the next craft and go back to surfing/chatting to gf on MSN.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
I quite happily surf the web whilst crafting. I even craft at work. I have DAoC running in a 800x600 window in the corner of my screen and surf so that I can see the crafting bar going up. When the crafting window dissapears I click on the qb button to start the next craft and go back to surfing/chatting to gf on MSN.

nice job you have ;)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I miss the days sitting in Lamfhota tailoring :( I was there like a month straight or so. I left one time for like an hour, I came back and doors were open and relic was gone. Such timing ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom