macro question.

AnimeOtaku

Fledgling Freddie
Lo fellow ALBS:)
since i have absolutly minimal misc / commands i would like to ask a question about a certain macro.

The question is how do i combine a macro to do 2 or more things.

Eg /assist Thief, Face and stick ?

I can do macros where u do a single action but i was wondering how you can combine things.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
AnimeOtaku said:
since i have absolutly minimal misc / commands i would like to ask a question about a certain macro.

I can do macros where u do a single action but i was wondering how you can combine things.
u have to make 3 seprat(sp?) macros if u want assist, face and stick

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
you cant make a multiple action macro unfortunatly, but if u have ToA,
u can fiddle with a interface to add little buttons for the macros so they dont take up space on your qbar,
good like working out how to do it tho, i just know it can be done.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
yeah as they said it's not possible

although you can buy gamepads for your left hand which can perform stuff like that for you

i.e instead of keyboard + mouse u use kinda mouse and mouse addon

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Would be easier just to fix your keyboard layout to do these without having to use quickbar slots for macros.

Go to your config menu from the character select screen and bind /stick & /face there to a key of your choice.

You can also make a macro to create a new assist macro, if your feeling lazy and the MA changes alot.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
that is a good point, u can also have sprint on there, so there is a few more open slots for more styles and/or emotes :p

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
With the next patch, 1.68, you can use /qbind to put any button from any of your qbars onto an unused keyboard key, which should make even more room ;)

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
AnimeOtaku said:

As they said above, but I have F1=face, F2=follow and F3=stick.

When in RvR I can click the GL on the minibar and stick, if it doesn't work try follow and if not then face and run - f3, f2 and f1.

I've had CTRL for run since ever I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom