Games Machinarium

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ooo that looks nice, I might buy that.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I bought this today for £8 from Steam. Not in a very long time has a game made me feel such joy. Its beautiful, utterly beautiful.

You'll be a cold-hearted person if you play this and don't find yourself smiling with happiness.

£8 for such fun.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah alot of my friends are speaking very highly of this game and I really like the demo, might have to buy a copy soon.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
My brother got me to try the demo since he loves it, but I thought it was just like the other Flash games he made -- click click click until you find something clickable.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Aww, I finished it :( I hope they make more like this, it reminded me of Monkey Island 1 & 2, and Simon the Sorcerer, etc.

The ending is very very happy :) The bad guys are hilarious.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Have you played Samorost 1&2, Tom? They're not as good but you can see it's done by the same folks. Samorost 1 is free on their site too.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I'm rediculously busy at the moment and really don't have time to play anything for the next month at least - moving house on top of very heavy work comitments too; but I appear to have just bought this having quickly looked at the demo. Looks like more fun than putting things in boxes.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It'll only take you a few hours to get through, max. It's very short, but very ace.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Unless he gets stuck with that bloody wooden square that the bird nicks. I had to look on't'internet to find out how to get it back, although I then found out there's a hints book in the top right corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom