Mace of Retribution wanted!

G

Graknak

ok folks this question might seem odd, maybe disturbing to others but i'll ask it anyway :)

Ok the question is: Is there anyone in Excalibur/Albion who has, and is willing to trade/sell, the Armsman lvl 40 epic mace called Mace of Retribution?

Maybe i'm the only crush/shield Armsman in existence, so i have little hope in a successfull reply, but i'm still asking it :)

Greets to all from Graknak and Aristidus

p.s. just msg me ingame for Graknak, Aristidus, Xarfraxarf or Cuthbertus

S

starblade

llo m8,

I know Pogle, one of our armsmen is c/s.
He past lvl 40 now so has the mace but may be using it. Dont know for sure but you can always ask him when he gets back online (he's away now tho for a couple of weeks :( )

L

-Light-

This may sound like a WILD! idea but why don't u just wait, or do the lvl 40 epic quest?

R

Rhuric

Well maybe he is also 2h crush or something and want both epic weapons, then u also can do as one in my guild did (Dont know how the hell he did it, but he did), he lvled up 2 armsman to lvl 40 to both get the Slashpole and the sword from the epic

P

Pfy

Heh, I was gonna start another scout and get it to 30 so I had 2 mantle of the bowmasters (so i could emblem one). Then I remember how shit it is lvling :/

A solid idea in principle though.

R

Raining

Hmmm Mace of retribution....

I think I still got mine somewhere. I'll have a look for it next time Im online. U can message either me (Raining) or my main (Sturm).

If I still have it, its yours!

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom