M.I.A Kemor!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Heard a rumor he is Thundgot, the english community manager, on the wow forum, but have no idea if its true.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Heard a rumor he is Thundgot, the english community manager, on the wow forum, but have no idea if its true.

As with most rumours, there is an element of truth. Actually he did get a job with Blizzard's EU WoW operation but left after a few months. I think Thundgot is his replacement. No idea where he is now.

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
As with most rumours, there is an element of truth. Actually he did get a job with Blizzard's EU WoW operation but left after a few months. I think Thundgot is his replacement. No idea where he is now.

Maybe he tried WoW and didn't like it so is going to give DAoC another try ;)

Tilda

Skrad said:
Maybe he tried WoW and didn't like it so is going to give DAoC another try ;)
mabey, kemor is xalin!!!11

sko

Loyal Freddie
Maybe! Just maybe! Kemor! And! Jesus! Are! The! Same!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
Well I never saw them in the same room at the same time

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Last I heard he went to work for a rival company as GM for some insignificant game. Might be wrong tho...

WoW.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Kemor was teh daddy, and teh loss for GOA :>

/moon

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
BS...

We had to beg Kemor to visit the forums, I never saw or heard from him, he is nothing comparred to the GMs we have today...
The only thing he has to offer is beeing Old. wich aperrently equals l33t for most... :eek:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
MesS° said:
BS...

We had to beg Kemor to visit the forums, I never saw or heard from him, he is nothing comparred to the GMs we have today...
The only thing he has to offer is beeing Old. wich aperrently equals l33t for most... :eek:
K rocks!

You didn't have as much experience with him as the Prydwen players, as he was mainly the Prydwen GM, great guy to know and talk to, both in his official role as GM and also his unofficial role as player. Set the standard for the DAoC GMs imo, and a standard that the new GMs have lived up to imo.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Our current GM's are huggable. Kemor wasn't huggable. I think.

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
I used to keep Kemor filled in with what was in the UK Press release's about DAoC Europe. Always got a Thank You etc.

Would be nice to find him on here again :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
K rocks!

You didn't have as much experience with him as the Prydwen players, as he was mainly the Prydwen GM, great guy to know and talk to, both in his official role as GM and also his unofficial role as player. Set the standard for the DAoC GMs imo, and a standard that the new GMs have lived up to imo.

he was also a good friend.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Kemor did a great job as GM, and the other GOA GMs seem to be picking up where he left off. I don't know where he ended up, personally, but I hope he's having a bit of peace and quiet... god knows he deserves it :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
sko said:

i think they stated in a friday news that, in spite the confusion it had caused, he was'nt biological related with god (a.k.a. not god's spoiled brat), but been raised among god's relatives (satan iirc) ;/

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Big K bailed us out of the poo on more than one occasion when things went wrong. I've a lot of respect for this guy.

There are more server GMs now (I think) and I think this is a contributing factor to them providing a better service. It IS a better service, and not to take away from the effort the current or previous GMs put in, but there does seem to be more of them, which definately helps :)

Imagine a dragon raid with approximately 360 people on it (it was the first dragon raid after respec stones got added)...

... then the loot drops through a hole in the geometry and nobody can get it :D

Laugh, I thought my boxers would never dry. Kemor sorted it out for us the very next morning. Nearly jumped out of my lil cloth boots when this disembodied voice said 'Dark in here, isn't it?'. Uh, wait that's a Terry Pratchet novel. Can't remember what he said, but it was darned spooky anyway.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
MesS° said:

*blinks*

This guy has to, no NEEDS to be wtfpwned Seel style!!

*ahem cough cough*

I bet your imaginary girlfriend told you that no matter what you think, having a penis doesn't equal being good in bed.

I kid! You're a good..umm...guy? :D

But seriously, lay off the old. people, we're warveterans from the infamous flammagewars of 2000 for petes sake!! On topic on the other hand, kemor was a loss, always was a rather upbeat chap.

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
I remember Kemor as being very active on prydwen while he was there, and did a superb job.

tbh though I think requiel prolly got the worst of all worlds overseeing events from February of last year... TOA /shivers /cries

just think of all those bugged arties and ml's he had to intervene on... poor bugger must see gorgons every time he closes his eyes ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom