Music Lyrics you can relate to

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I love music with good lyrics - especially if I can relate to them or at least have some insight on the subject it's about.

I've been listening to this track every since it was released, and it makes me smile every time. I think it's something just about everybody can relate to.

Anyway.

YouTube - Atmosphere - Freefallin'

does anybody else know a track that gives them a similar "yeeah, that's how it is" feeling?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you mean does anyone else on the planet get moved by music? err no m8, I think you're the only one

/sarc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dunno if it's actually relatable, but some of the flogging molly songs make you feel the strong emotions they have for things.

Also they have kick ass songs anyway :p

Can't really remember anything that i really relate to right now, bet there's some lyrics, but they're like horoscopes really, something in everything.

Which reminds me of this :D

YouTube - That's Your Horoscope For Today

Love the Sag one :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I guess I meant situations you can relate to :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I love music with good lyrics - especially if I can relate to them or at least have some insight on the subject it's about.

I've been listening to this track every since it was released, and it makes me smile every time. I think it's something just about everybody can relate to.

Anyway.

YouTube - Atmosphere - Freefallin'

does anybody else know a track that gives them a similar "yeeah, that's how it is" feeling?

You must spread reputation before giving to Wonk again. Blah.

Awesome tune mate. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom